Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

And Then There Was Nothing

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Long ago, in a younger age, a net existed. The Net of Hyrule.

Under the rule of Administrator Dustin, the Net of Hyrule prospered. It's members conversated and enjoyed the company of one another in this golden age. Some have even gone as far as saying that the Net of Hyrule was the greatest haven for Zelda fans.

And then something happened. Something that this humble storyteller does not know about himself. It lessened the activity of the Net of Hyrule, and it slowly left the desperate grasp of it's golden age. Members left, members stayed. People remained happy, but some wondered what had happened.

It remained this way for a long time in the Net of Hyrule. Now, do not take this story the wrong way, for the Net of Hyrule was a wonderful net still during this time. The remaining members had a great time, "It's Time to Choose Sides" being a major highlight of this period in time.

But something new happened. Members left, and others simply did not speak. Silence had fallen over the Net of Hyrule.

It halfway remained this way, members still had a good time, but there was always that undeniable twinge of inactivity among the member base. Those who still remained continued on for awhile.

But only for awhile. The silence can only be contained for so long, and it rained over the Net of Hyrule for a prolonged period of time.

Then, in a sudden uproar, the members became fearful. They worried about what would happen if this net were to disappear, if Administrator Dustin were to forget about them.

But the Administrator Dustin is a good Administrator, and he funded the Net of Hyrule's prolonged existence.

The members spoke about it, but only for so long.

And now, silence has thrown it's dark veil over the Net of Hyrule.

...Yeah, we need to talk more.

Posted

Sir, you win. You win more than anyone before in history has won before.

Posted

Thanks. Just trying to get the message out.

I mean seriously.

Posted

*tumble weed*

Posted

Not tumble weed,

puppyIN' CHICKEN WINGS!!

Damn, just ate a huge batch of them.

Alright, now that that's out of my system...

I remember when Jo-Bengt was popular, and everyone was posting "W A T C H I N G . . ." and stuff like that. It's Time to Choose Sides even had in it's description at one point "Jo-Bengt is watching. Jo-Bengt is watching."

Man, good times.

Posted

The title looks like you were trying to quote something.

A hamlet quote would have worked better: 'And the rest is silence'.

Posted

And Then There was Nothing was just pulled out of nowhere. For hunger stole upon me so quickly, however, is a Black Boy quote that I changed. Glad you caught that.