Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jo has an idea

13 posts in this topic

Posted

The clan system is down, so let's go back to the [i]old[/i] system. You know, like this:

[i][size="4"][color="#0000ff"]Join Wisdom! To join, simply copy and paste this into your signature![/color][/size][/i][color="#000000"]

And new public topics can be made showing the clan rosters.

Also, with this, people who might want to leave the clan they're stuck in and join another one can, and simply not look at the clan forum that they're stuck in or whatever.
Also, something nice from the old days could be brought back. We could have an awesome warring topic, like [i]It's Time to Choose Sides[/i]. If anyone was around to remember that one, you know how fun it was, why not bring it back?

You have to realize that things like the [i]Join Wisdom![/i] text above and [i]It's Time to Choose Sides[/i] are what started it all.
[/color]

Posted

But it annoys me. A lot. ):

Posted

We just need the old site back. The old people, the old noobs, the old clans, the old forum skin. Hyrule 3.0 is what killed this place most of all.

Posted

You know, you're right. It really did. This place with it's white and blue is so fuckin' boring. I miss the old, Zelda-themed skins, like my favorite green skin and all that.
Damn, if we could just go back to that, it'd be awesome. Just going with a straight-up downgrade would be awesome.

And Arcane, if it annoys you, you need to work past it. If it were going to be fixed, it would've been fixed long ago. It's very clear that it ain't gonna happen.

Posted

Well I was thinking temperary topics. Then I thought "that stupid because people would be idiots and go spam the other clans topics." So yeah.

We need old Hyrule.net back. Besides the constant white with part blue and green... It's worse than WWs cel-shading. I mean it's a real eye sore at 6:00am after you just woke up.

Posted

It annoys me too.
The banners and clan joining system was less annoying to me because it was less than blatant self propagating advertisement.
It was actually a definitive system.
And the method you've mentioned takes up signature space with (typically) unnecessarily big text with annoying colors.
I AM VERY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE OVER OTHER PEOPLES' SIGNATURES.
BUT I DON'T SAY ANYTHING UNLESS THE SIGNATURE TAKES UP MORE THAN HALF MY SCREEN.
BEING A MOD.
Sahaqiel

Posted

It'll never be the same, though, with all the old members like Cat Girl, Saria_Kokiri, GingerLink, etc. gone...

Posted

Jo face is a no go zone bro

Posted

[quote name='Guy Fawkes' date='29 December 2009 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1262149051' post='268242']
It'll never be the same, though, with all the old members like Cat Girl, Saria_Kokiri, GingerLink, etc. gone...
[/quote]
Dude Sk is still here. She changed her name to Eka.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='30 December 2009 - 08:43 AM' timestamp='1262184182' post='268270']
Dude Sk is still here. She changed her name to Eka.
[/quote]

...Wut.

Posted

Saria Kokiri/ZeldaWii is still on this site, but goes by Eka now. Kind of like how I used to be TLoZ_Pro, then changed to HylianForrunner, then made the Jo-Bengt account.

Posted

^Omg your HF... Some how I thought that, but I never bothered saying anything about it.

Posted

^ Seconded