Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Time to Choose Sides

137 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Jo-Bengt' date='14 February 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1266127823' post='277857']
Hmm. It sounds like you should join The Great Evil Army! Because we're awesome, and we're not limited by having only power or wisdom.
Then there's the aqua base. Oh, the aqua base.

Anyway, if you're looking for a middle-ground between Power and Wisdom, maybe you should choose Courage? I don't know if that makes sense or not, though.

I wish the clan system weren't screwed, though, to where we can't join and leave anymore. This means the clan forums are pretty much landlocked. Whoever's a member of that clan officially stays a member. Officially. They have access to the clan's forum and post in it. Whoever wasn't in the clan before the system messed up can't be able to access the clan forum.
It'd be cool if other clans wanted to go back to the [i]old[/i] clan system, where the clans were represented in your signature and not a section of the forum. Then we'd fight and banter in a thread MUCH like this one.
It was all hilarious back then, though. That's really the point of it all, it's all supposed to be silly. [img]http://hyrule.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Aqua base? does that have anything to do with ZORAS!!! If yes then I'm in!

Posted

darkside