Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Time to Choose Sides

137 posts in this topic

Posted

oh, that won't work, he doesn't have arteries.

his insides are made of the ground bones of unborn baby puppies.

of course, hes just the new recruit, meet biscuit, our Co-Leader

[attachment=3821:knight-1.png]

HIS insides are made of the agony from thousands of citizens being burned alive, fed to a cow, which is cooked into a submarine sandwich which he thoroughly enjoyed.

But of course, he's not even close to being hardcore for the people in our army.

Posted

I could take them.
Plus, if I can't take them, which isn't a possibility, I've always got some epic backup.

Posted

Yeah, Phazon. and Omega pirates. And Leviathians. And Lavos too. Then you've got CN and his massive Nonsense Core and the Desolation Maelstrom.

In other words, good luck winning.

Posted

I sold all of that. I lost a lot of money over the drought of Hyrule, so I needed some money.
Nobody really wanted a Chef during that time. (Another reason why I wandered after all lot of the falls)
Now you got just me and my kitchen.

Posted

Who was the idiot that bought the nonsense core?

Also, Robots + Metroids = ???

Posted

I see you viewing this topic YLA.
You must join us. You know you want to.

I don't know who bought it. I think the guy said he would use it to power his truck or something.
[quote]Also, Robots + Metroids = ??? [/quote]
PROFIT!

Posted

Such a waste of power.

But yes YLA. [i]I[/i] came back. You have no reason not to.

Posted

Come on you know I would never abandon TGEA. Why do you think I was in Power for? I was trying to recreate the Evil Army, but noone joined and it died.

Posted

He's got a point. :mellow:

TO THE SECRET UNDERWATER BUNKER!!!! :D Every man for himself! First come, first served!! -Uses [i]Gotengo[/i] to reach secret underwater base/ bunker- -Tries to create a robotic moderator to do my bidding- . . . . -And be on the evil side-

-goes beserk with an AK-47-
[i]Whoops :unsure:.
[/i]

Posted

Yes then. Alright I get my arsenal of weapons back. I thought I lost them after they broke up the GTA, but here they are. Let's see here... Ah here it is. *Takes out bow and arrows.* Let's do this.

Posted

-around a wooden table with a random map on it(that also happens to be a WoW map :unsure:), and only one light in the room hanging down over that table-
-impales the map in a random spot with a combat knife-
Alright. Looks like we've got two enemies: Pheonix's Fence Riding Army, and D.U.M.B.
We have Lionheart here with us(I see you lurking, mofo),
*COUGHEVILGOINGTOEVILHIMINTHEFACEAFTERTHISCOUGH*
and I believe we should take action.
We will assemble small squads and attack.
Lionheart, Chef, Corrupt One, you're with me. We will take LMGs and pay one of Pheonix's airports a visit.
YLA, Aethix, Misa, and Mistress of Ramen, you will go and terrorize D.U.M.B. Show no mercy, because mercy is deliberately good, and we must be deliberately evil.
A Hylian Human, you get to handle the explosives. I'll hand over he nuclear predator drones, armageddon-in-a-box grenades, evil stink bombs, bunny satchels, you name it. You'll equip you with a suit of evilness that will keep all enemies off of you due to the pure evil essence.
It's invisible, though, as to not ruin your style :evil:.

Posted

Got it. What exact shall we do to D.U.M.B.?

Posted

Something involving the DRAUGEN.

Posted

Got it. First I have to google that to see what it is.

Ok. Now that I know I'll go do that.

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' date='18 April 2007 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1176935143' post='38954']
I.......DON'T KNOW. :o Unless he meant dragon....in which case, we already have a dragon.....What, does no one notice the three whole pictures of him in my signature?? :o HIS NAME IS KING GHIDORAH, AND HE COMES FROM OUTER SPACE!!!! :o :o AND JAPAN, SOMETIMES!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o
[/quote]

Olsen Twins?
[size="7"][color="#ff0000"][u][i][b]KILL!!!!![/b][/i][/u][/color][/size]

-cry havoc, and let loose the cuccos of war-