Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

help need help

15 posts in this topic

Posted

i need help in the legan of zelda maragos mask i think i speled it right in ikana canion behined the water-fall there is a room whith 4 other rooms 1 is lizard mosters 2 is a fast running thing and 3 is a thing with lots of eye's i do not remeber what they are called but what is in the 4th one i think it is all the boss's at the same time what is it :blink: :huh::mellow::ph34r::wacko:

:angry::embarrassed: i gus no 1 will help :(:angry:

(Merged by PZ)

post-595-1150402680.gif

Posted

double posting isn;t allowed by the way, just so you know...

im concentrating on playing through majoras mask at the moment (but fairly slowly as i find the whole time system quite annoying) and i think i know where you mean, but i havn't tryed anything there either, so i geuss i can't help you.

Posted

well you need all haert containers so u have full stamina

Posted

The thing in the last room is the Garo Master. Remember, the Garo in the temple that gave you the Light Arrow? He was hyped on caffeine, I swear.... :embarrassed:

Posted

then what is the big deal i kicked his ass in the tempal so why do i have to have all my hearts :angry:

Posted

What do you mean?It's not a bad thing anyways if you still have them all, it's a good thing!

Posted

I'm not sure what you mean exactly... *shrugs* Do you mean you have to have all Heart Pieces/Containers or just have full health?

Posted

I think they mean all of the hearts...I dont know either!

Posted

sigh all heart contianers du or i would not have posted this b/c i would have alredy killed it

Posted

:embarrassed: Ok well then that's just stupid, I've gone through there without all heart containers before...and killed everything in that stupid place, including Garo Master. I'm lost as to an answer, sorry.

Posted

ok so what you are saying is you bun through all the rooms and killed everything and without all the heart containers you got to go in the fourth room <_< :angry: that is sssssoooooooo stuipid wait did you do that on the nintendo 64 version :blink:

Posted

Faries. Lots of faries. And 10 heart containers.

Posted

speaking of help does anyone know any good sites to get great emulators and roms from? if ya do email them to me at [email protected] and have the subject be:good sites to get great emulators and roms from :D

Posted

Wrong forum buddy. Faries are your best friends or life savers.