Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Great Evil Army!

66 posts in this topic

Posted

[size="6"][color="#ff0000"][u][b]WE ARE [i]BACK[/i][/b][/u][/color][/size] :evil: :evil: :evil:

[quote name='Ganondorf333' date='07 August 2007 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1186525828' post='63233']
The Great Evil Army is, simply put, a group of people who want to have fun while being somewhat evil. Starting the forum wars, the Evil Army was brought about by an entirely random and unrelated statement by eyeoftruth: "Only if you let me be in your evil army." Then I decided to actually make an evil army, and here we are today. The Evil Army even has its own website: [url="http://my.hyrule.net/Ganondorf333/greatevilarmy.htm"]Click here[/url] to visit it. Or you could click my hyrule (under my name and information), then click the Great Evil Army link on the top of the page.

The Evil Army forum is a place to discuss the army, post army art, or just say something that you want hidden from everyone but your fellow army members. Once you join, you can ask me about giving you a special rank name (ex. Golden Triforce is Hitman), anything cool or somewhat funny will work (The default rank is Evil Minion). The current two moderators are myself, Team Leader, and eyeoftruth, Team Co-Leader.

Only under rare circumstances will someone requesting access to the forum be turned away. Being a member of both the Evil Army and another army is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED, as it can lead to split loyalties, which would make me cry. Lastly, keep in mind that these forum clans/armies are mostly JOKES, and shouldn't be taken too seriously, because that could cause someone to cry.

Thank you for your time.
[/quote]
[b]^ Note that this is a direct quote from 2007, and there will be many differences between what was back then and what is right now.[/b]

Yus, out from the endless pit of redeads crawls The Great Evil Army, fully revived and as evil as ever. We are accepting callers for these Armageddon Boxes, boxes that will, upon opening, send your universe plummeting into a dark dimension filled with death, rot, maggots, zombies, redeads, nuclear soil and bunnies where you, yes YOU, will rule as the glorified overlord. Accepting callers while supplies last. No refunds, because refunds are deliberately good, and that would make us hypocrites. However, we will give you a refund, because not being hypocrites would be deliberately good, where as we must be deliberately evil.

Plus, we have this:
[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7827/cheesecar450.jpg[/img]

[size="4"][color="#ff0000"][u][b]EPICLY EVIL MEMBERS WHO ARE AWESOME BECAUSE THEY'RE EVIL AND THEY JOINED THE EVIL ARMY. THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST AS AWESOME AS KIMMY BEING MODDED, IF NOT MORE AWESOME.[/b][/u][/color][/size] :evil:
[color="#ff0000"][b]Jo-Bengt
Corrupt One
Chef Nonsense
Misa
Mistress of Ramen[/b][/color]
[color="#ff0000"][b]A Hylian Human
Young Link Addict
Aethix[/b][/color]
[color="#ff0000"][b]Goddess of Creativity[/b]
[b]Obitneo[/b][/color]
NOT Pheonix

Join or be forced to wash cages. I don't even want to begin to list what will happen to you if you oppose us.

Also, I would like to say something. Ganny was a great leader of this army back in the day when it was in it's prime. Personally, I'm saying that I'm nowhere near as awesome as he was and I probably won't shape up to be as good of a leader as he was. However, this is still The Great Evil Army at heart. We'll still have a good time.

Posted

hajigamagasp! you've gots a cheesemobile!

Posted

The Cheese Cruiser, yes.

Fear it, good-doers. FEAR IT!!

Posted

heh heh heh... why should i fear you?!
we have.... LOPEZ THE MAGIC ROBOT!

Posted

IT'S EVIL TIME YO!

Let the evilness begin. *evil laugh*
:evil: :touche: :swordfight: :starwars:

:chainsaw:

Yay for smiley overuse <_<

Posted

Heh...

You missed G333 in the list! :o

He was the very first leader of this clan.

Posted

I actually don't know if Ganny will be joining this time around. I can hope that he will. If he does, I'll immediately appoint him as leader if he accepts it.

Posted

Guess who's back? Yup. YLA is back in action. [URL=http://img130.imageshack.us/i/darkyounglink.png/][IMG]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8468/darkyounglink.png[/IMG][/URL]
Muahahahahaha

Posted

I think I would like to join, since eyeoftruth is not the co-leader this time around.

Posted

^ I thought Eyeoftruth was a p. cool guy, actually. I don't know if he was too involved after Ganny stepped down, but whatever. It'd be cool if he came back and joined. But either way, welcome to the Army. :evil:

Also, Awesome evil mod usage, Chef. I can honestly say that it caught me off-guard :D.

Posted

Humph it feels good to be back in the GTA to be honest. I was a bit skeptical about the new clans. As the leader of Power I was trying to remake the GTA, but no one really joined, but whatever. Hopefully everything goes back to the way things used to be. Before everything changed.

Posted

I was actually going to [i]kill[/i] you, to be perfectly evil. Well, if you stayed in power, that is.

Posted

O_o There was no reason to do that. Again I was just attemping to rebuild what we had lost.

Posted

Well, you see, you were in Power. That means that you were in another evil army/clan.

And two evil leaders in the same field are like two testosterone-filled kangaroos in a boxing match over a mate.
So I would have had to kill you, even if I were alone in the effort.

[color="#ff0000"][b]ARE YOU READING THIS, REMAINING MEMBERS OF POWER? WE HAVE YOUR LEADER. THERE IS NO HOPE. NOT LIKE THERE EVER WAS ANY FOR YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT YOU KNOW.[/b][/color]

Posted

Yeah, but I figured that I would convence the people in Power to come to the GTA. You know combine our powers to become one indestructible force.