97 posts in this topic

Posted

But I love Gorons. :(

stupidly resilient

Posted

They ROCK

Ganny likes this

Posted

They are just . . . the most insipid race, it feels. Also, they are in nearly every single game. Frankly, I'm just sick of encountering them; races like the Zora or Kokiri need to exist more frequently.

Also, Nintendo's recently created races for Skyward Sword just felt too forced. The Mogma were just an obstacle to my inevitable triumph.

Posted

dun h8 da gorons

goron h8rs r moron d8rs

u d8 morons lol

c u l8r alig8r

Posted

Chicken's for #1 race

Posted

Chicken's for #1 race

they are CUCCOS you PHILISTINE

Posted

I really hate the faries. I know everyone hates Navi. She's always like hey, look, listen and she never stops.

Posted

oh gawd, i remember in PH, against the final boss, i was just trying to get to his backside for a shot as it was also his blindside, when my fairy companion (cant remember her name, dont really care) speaks up, "hey, redd, why dont you aim for the REALLY CONSPICUOUS GLOWING PURPLE PUSTULES. im pretty sure those are the FINAL BOSS'S WEAK SPOT" that game gave you way too much help :/ i mean, puzzle-wise, it was an easy game, especially compared to older handheld zeldas, and the bosses had glowing neon signs where their weak points were, and then whatsherface would spell it out for you on top of that.

i will say, i kainda wanna play that game again, now. PH and ST runs when summer starts, oh yeahhhhhhh <3

Posted

talking to this guy i met today (who visits this site for news but isnt a member of the forum) makes me want to actually bother taking a stab at a 3 heart run of something

Posted

They are just . . . the most insipid race, it feels. Also, they are in nearly every single game. Frankly, I'm just sick of encountering them; races like the Zora or Kokiri need to exist more frequently.

Also, Nintendo's recently created races for Skyward Sword just felt too forced. The Mogma were just an obstacle to my inevitable triumph.

yeah. I mean, I know you're not a fan of the gorons but the one that appeared in SS was just awesome. AND THERE WAS ONLY ONE.pfff

Robots were adorable, Kikwi were even pretty cute, Parella were eh, and the Mogmas were pretty lame. I liked the whole digging aspect of the game but goodness did they slow things down. ugh.

Posted

We call people like you guys racists.

Posted

There were multiple Gorons in Skyward Sword, Gorko and Golo being the ones that come to mind. Come now.

Robots were adorable, but they made me sad. Kikwi were pretty cute. The Parella were worthless and even more unexplained than all the rest of the species. Mogmas were just annoying.

Racism, bahaha. NO.

Posted

There were multiple Gorons in Skyward Sword, Gorko and Golo being the ones that come to mind. Come now.

Oh right, that time you encounter the Goron in the cave. I was just thinking of the one with slightly more personality. Just stuck out in my head more, y'know.

Posted

Something I hate about Zelda?

Tingle's dad.

His son is out chasing his dream, traveling the world, enslaving children, making friends, and having adventures.

His dad just sits in a tree in a swamp, looking at photos taken by people a literal hag has taken on a boat ride, and he has the audacity to talk down on his son >:(

Horrible parenting, no wonder his middle aged child wants to be a fairy.

Kooloo Limpah

Posted

I hate any time you have a passenger on the train in Spirit Tracks.

The free ride too bumpy for you? HAVE FUN WALKING DAMMIT

Arachne and Chimetals like this