Something we all hate about Zelda?

97 posts in this topic

Posted

"im sorry i didnt whistle at the sign, i was too busy keeping /monsters/ from eating your /ass/, you /useless/ /ingrate/."

Posted

playing through OoT again on the wii, so using a gamecube controller. that shit is whack. I never had a gamecube, and I just hate the controller. trying to beat phantom ganon was like 4x harder because of how jerky the controls were with the fairy bow :<

also I realized that the reason the redeads are terrifying is partially due to the fact that they scream and shit. you know, that eerie high pitched scream. that's no good. I was going to get the sun's song and I thought I'd just mess around in that room with the redeads (you know what I'm talking about) and I used din's fire just for a spiteful laugh. it was all fun and games until the squidER JUMPED ON ME WHILE BURNING TO DEATH HOLY JESUS squid HOW ABOUT NO squid squid squid

never seen that before, never experienced that before. I was legitimately terrified like I used to be with the redeads when I was a kid. not cool, zelda. man. my health was dropping like crazy

Arachne likes this

Posted

How can you hate the Gamecube controller?

It's quite possibly the most comfortable controller I've ever used. And the analog stick is fine, play OOT with an N64 controller and you'll understand why the controls in the game aren't quite right. Nothing about the N64 controller is quite right.

Posted

I have an N64, and I've played OoT with the N64 controller for years. I guess I'm just used to that. The C-buttons on the Gamecube controller really trip me up too.

Posted

I stand by the Gamecube controller as the greatest video game controller produced by mankind

very rarely does something come along from the minds and hands of human beings that is so captivating to one's sense of righteousness in the world as the Gamecube controller

Chase likes this

Posted

The C-buttons on the Gamecube controller really trip me up too.

Hah, I can see that. What REALLY tripped me up was playing the 3DS version. My God, I had to relearn all of those Ocarina songs and it was a terrible experience.

Posted

I hate those floating Anubis guys in the spirit temple

STAND STILL DAMMIT