Something we all hate about Zelda?

97 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, I've always wanted to play Super Castlevania =) Perhaps I'll go download it for VC?

Posted

Good idea, but I'm gonna get the actual SNES one :)

Posted

Flaunting the fact that you own a SNES and I sold mine like an idiot. It's even worse yours was FREE.

Posted

Eh, George just lucky I guess

Posted

EASY 1 WORD. KOOLIMPAH! man I hated that guy.

Posted

i hate the bloody shadow temple. so much.

its not hard, probably, its the invisible redeads, the normal redeads, everything doing its darndest to jump /right/ on my face as soon as i walk through an illusionary wall, and oh yeah, wallmasters.

sure, i stun redeads as soon as i see em, and take em down rather quickly, but the fact is that i have an incredibly paranoid personality, and redeads, wallmasters, and things jumping me unexpectedly are high on my phobic-reaction list. redeads due to childhood trauma, and wallmasters because the first time i encountered a 3D one (as in, 3D graphics, not 3DS-specific), i was holding my 3DS about 3 inches from my face, using my L button to zoom in/inspect the ceiling--when that hand grabbed link, i actually jumped, yelled audibly, and darn near dropped my 3DS.

its bad enough that once i take down a redead, i will use dins fire to kill it for good....no matter how many times i have to cast it, and regardless of if there are any bats in the room.

Posted

All of Phantom Hourglass was, for me, a huge bother. I honestly wished I could have simply destroyed Jolene, her ship, and that foul music that accompanies her thieving ways and poor sword-fighting skills.

As with all Zelda games, it was incredibly, incredibly formulaic. However, I can usually stomach the formulaic nature of Zelda due to the wonderful concepts, art, and gameplay. However, on the DS, I could find no redeeming qualities. Graphics, eh. All movement stemming from the stylus- who was the moron that dreamed that up? Probably the same person that thought motion controls were an acceptable tool for gaming. Story, eh. Music, eh.

Also, the Temple of the Ocean King was the most boring, repetitive, and mind-blowingly stupid piece of architectural vomit ever spewed forth from Nintendo's mouth-hole. Unforgivable.

Posted

spirit tracks improved on a bunch of things that phantom hourglass squided up with if that makes you feel better

Posted

It's still one of the worst Zelda games.

Posted

To this day I still haven't finished Spirit Tracks all because of that damn tower

Posted

Also, I'm incredibly sick of gorons.

Posted

Why the Goron hate ):

They my rocky bruddas

Posted

all they want to do is dance

why you gotta hate