Love Can Suck. . .

85 posts in this topic

Posted

So we are just a group of people that talk about their life and like Zelda a lot... That's fun :D

Posted

I meant meeting someone online. I am all for real life relationships, its just that people sometimes do it for the wrong reasons. Like, the first day of school, some random girl sent me her #. I didnt say one word in the class, and already she wanted to get at this ass.

Posted

There are a lot of girls like that... But there are a lot of nice girls too.

Posted

I think those people are just... desperate or something, or just want to bother

Posted

Just like in Aatch's topics! ^_^

Yay for me!

I meant meeting someone online. I am all for real life relationships, its just that people sometimes do it for the wrong reasons. Like, the first day of school, some random girl sent me her #. I didnt say one word in the class, and already she wanted to get at this ass.

I find girls like that creepy. They scare me. But there are better girls. Girls that you can get to know properly. Girls that you can actually be intimate with.

Haha, I'm always more open online. But I'm getting better for real life. Thing is that stuff I talk about with my GF online or over text isn't talked about when we're together, its, errr... done :P

Posted

I have the problem of having a nice personality, but not the nicest face.

I mean, I'm not hideous or anything it's just I'm, well, ignored.

That's kind of why I dont have a GF at the moment.

PS: for the purpose of this post, ignore my signature.

Posted

yeah u see

looks are a fog in relationships

get to know them first and then find out how they look like

how thats?

Posted

My problem is that I can't settle.

I've had plenty of girls ask me out, but none of them I truely liked. Therefore, I said "no."

I don't just want a girlfriend for the sake of having a girlfried, I want someone who I love, and who loves me back.

Posted

You're 12, right? I was like that when I was your age, but upon being in some stupid relationships I've become more mature, and now my GF and I have been together for 3 months. Just wait for the right time and girl. ^_^

Posted

Yah. Love can suck at times, but you know that your gonna have to get over it sometime in your life. Right? Like, it's not gonna last forever with some people, but sometimes you just gotta let go at some point. Right? And if you do have a boyfriend or girlfriend ( depending on who and what you are) you got to flow with it. Right? I just put it as a battle field. You got to fight for who you want. Right?

Posted

Right. ^_^

Posted

Yah. Love can suck at times, but you know that your gonna have to get over it sometime in your life. Right? Like, it's not gonna last forever with some people, but sometimes you just gotta let go at some point. Right? And if you do have a boyfriend or girlfriend ( depending on who and what you are) you got to flow with it. Right? I just put it as a battle field. You got to fight for who you want. Right?

right!!

sweetie :D

Posted

right!!

sweetie :D

Dont do that in public...Right? :unsure:

Posted

Yes. Love can suck. Im in the same boat as Aatch. Seeing as im the girl hes talking about. We live like an hour apart and totaly miss each other. He came over to my place last weekend and it was the best time i had in years. It made me realise how much i really care about him. It made the distance between us seem larger. I hate being so far apart!!!!!

Posted

My GF lives very far from me too. Maybe a two hour drive by bus... >_>

And we can't see each other now because her dad prohibited her to come to my place. Whis is more convenient, btw.

Yeah, love can suck indeed.