Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A present!

121 posts in this topic

Posted

We have lots of historical things!

We have peat.. And no shops.

Closest cinema is Inverness, if you know where that is. I'm up in Thurso which is a pretty boring place. Wish I lived further south where the action is. And by action, I mean things to do.

Also, couldn't help but notice before when you said 'wee' for 'little'.

Posted

Europe is pretty cool

And now I feel bad for continuously posting in my intro thread, I just won't shut up :)

Posted

Posting in your own intro thread is fine as long as you're talking to people rather than going "bumping the thread, give me attention plz".

You're talkativeness is giving me evidence to back up my idea that Scotland has the biggest mouth.

Posted

what about the Aztecs? and the Najavo?

Their history....

I hate living in new mexico! :(

Heeey, I live in NM too

Posted

You admitted to being biased, YLA.

It's in pheonix's signature.

Sahaqiel

Ok if you read it, you know it's a lie.

Also I'm not being biased. I'm using evedence to prove a point. I hate WW and PH. ST if a sequal to 2 games I compleatly hate. So naturally I would have the ST too. You can call it whatever, but I call it... Ok I forgot the term, but still

I said that it was biased. It's right there for gods sake. Here I'll highlight it for you. It was taking simple evidence ot proove that I wouldn't like ST. Biased is where you don't like something because of somethings past mistakes, but this is different and you know it. It's lodic. That's the word I was thinking of. I was lodic thinking it through. Ha I told you I'd fine the word eventually.

Posted

:o

really?

Wow....

this place is kinda.... really.... boring?

well, Mainly GALLUP.

but Albuquerque and Santa Fe aren't so bad.

Posted

It's ironic that I'm quite quiet at school :)

I would love to go to New Mexico, I'm such a history nerd

I'm sure up north has plenty of things to do!

Posted

Right, but the term you were looking for was biased, Yla.

Posted

I would love to go to New Mexico, I'm such a history nerd

I'm sure up north has plenty of things to do!

I should go over to Orkney sometime. I guess there's the advantage for me that there are islands close by and a ferry service here. I'm really quite quiet too.

Also, I guess I can just change my theory to 'Scotland is King of the Internet'.

Posted

No logic and biased is different. Use a dictionary. I'm too lazy to pull up dictionary.com

Ok off topic. Anyway I live in a small town in Ohio. No one has ever heard of this place and they live in the 2 towns over. Not as bad as a different town. No one in Ohio knows that place except for the people who live there, work there, and go through there, but it's so out of the way it's not even funny.

Posted

Augh. Me too.

I mean, i know i can be funny, i guess i'm just kinda intimidated by the more popular kids. :cry:

Posted

No logic and biased is different. Use a dictionary. I'm too lazy to pull up dictionary.com

If you are a mathematician arguing that Maths is better than fireworks, sex and colouring books COMBINED. You are biased I think.

I'm pretty sure I have the definition loosely pinned.

Posted

ugh maths

I have a maths exam on the 6th

stupid highers.

OH! I forgot to say 'nice to meet you all' to everyone who commented after my 2nd post!

Nice to meet you all :)

Posted

OKAY

i just looked up the defenition, it means you prefer one group of people more then another.

Posted

ugh maths

I have a maths exam on the 6th

stupid highers.

OH! I forgot to say 'nice to meet you all' to everyone who commented after my 2nd post!

Nice to meet you all :)

You're in senior years too? Awesome. I'm doing Higher Maths, English, Biology and Physics. And also Intermediate II Chemistry. Higher Maths is such a waste of time seriously. I'll never need any of it unless I want to teach Higher Maths. Which I don't.