Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Seasons and Ages

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Cirt.

you know That-1guy?

the guy thats hosting the current game of werewolf?

hes my triplet.

Posted

I have Seasons. I played through it a bunch of times. I got someones codes online, from Ages, and I got the Biggorons Sword, Master Sword and other awesoem stuff!joy.gif

Posted

They're alright as far as Zelda games go. Gasha seeds and the passwords were the most annoying thing I have ever put up with just to complete a game, but at least the item concepts that Capcom tried out were cool (magnet gloves, switch hook, etc.).

Posted

Holy crap, there's three of you Pheonix?

Posted

Both Seasons and Ages are fantastic games. I owned them both and got the awesome linked ending vs. Twinrova and then Ganon. They expanded the Zelda world outside of Hyrule while still relating to the Ganon/Zelda storyline, which I loved. All in all, they showed off the LA engine at it's best. Truly the most underrated Zelda games.

Posted

They're alright as far as Zelda games go. Gasha seeds and the passwords were the most annoying thing I have ever put up with just to complete a game, but at least the item concepts that Capcom tried out were cool (magnet gloves, switch hook, etc.).

Oh, you meant 100% complete.

Well, yeah, but that extends the game time a lot.

I definitely liked the passwords and Gasha Seeds.

The things used in that game should be brought back. Like no joke. Not just items, though they were some of the more unique ones.

I remembered I would always plant a Gasha Seed everywhere I went, slaying countless enemies, and I go back and I get something disappointing lol.

Sometimes I'd get neat stuff, but the surprise and drive to work harder for my rings was pretty strong.

Good times.

Sahaqiel

Posted

man, I don't even know what gasha seeds are anymore. I need to go back and play this game again.

and no, theres not three of me. theres one of me. how can you be so insensitive.

Posted

I find them to be among the best zelda games.

Capcom tried new things while keeping to the old formula and designed crazy dungeons bordering on illogical puzzles, and the bosses are very impressing.

I'd like to see the magnet glove return in a 3d enviroment.

While it's hard to point out a specific low point of the series, it all really comes down to personal opinion.(excluding the Philips Cd-I games)

To be honest, I do prefer the portable games, they have more humour and the developers dares to experiment with them.

Posted

I wasn't particularly fond of FSA, though it's cool they tried to experiment and added multiplayer.

Link's Awakening was cool, but it was coded pretty terribly compared to OoX lol.

Sahaqiel

Posted

hey, four swords is really fun with four players.

but by yourself yeah its kinda boring.

Posted

I've never had as much fun as I had playing Four Swords on the GBA with 4 players. They seriously need to do another Four Swords. At this point I'd even take a WiiWare 2D online Four Swords, just anything Zelda co-op.

Posted

I knoooooooooow.

Posted

I never knew enough people who had Four Swords. My brother and I both had it, and then my cousin. Only once did we get together. It was great, but like shinohobo said, they need to bring an online co-op to the wii.

But oh yes, OoS and OoA were the best. Seasons was the second Zelda game I ever played, after Link's awakening. I had Seasons and my brother had Ages. We beat our games, and then swapped so we could get the Ganon/Twinrova ending :)

And might I say, Ages was sooo much harder than Seasons.

Posted

The sixth dungeons on both of them were pretty annoying.

Actually, just getting to them was annoying. As in, difficult.

Ages moreso.

Good times.

Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane