Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You've probably seen/heard

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Is that fan-made? Looks like it....

(If it's not fan-made, I NEVER said that. You hear me?)

Posted

okie dokie

Posted

It's fan-made there's nothing even remotely in the works to do with an official film, in fact the only possible nintnedo related film possibly in the works at the moment is a metroid film, but that's being handled by someone else who's got the rights.

This has been "coming soon" for a while though, not sure whether it's actually going to be coming or not. Legend of link didn't do a bad job though, i mean it wasn't awesome in any sense of the word, but it's a good laugh to watch.

Posted

I thought it was a joke... :embarrassed:

A Legend of Zelda movie... that just don't seem right to me. It's something you just can't put in a movie or something, right? Link don't even have a personality, he never talk in the games, just sometimes, so we can't say that he has a defined personality like with Zelda

I dunno, but I wouldn't like a movie about The Legend of Zelda

Posted

Legend of link got around the link not talking problem wuite well, actions speak louder than words, its worth cecking out, you should be able to find it on the hyrulewiki...

Posted

Legend of Link aws fuuuny.....lol. lol= legend of link. Get it? Ok, then......Link actually talked once, in The Wind Waker, in the Tower of the Gods, he said, "Come on!" to the statues. :mellow: Wonderful, just wonderful. And he also talked in the Cd-i's.......but that's also where he beat Ganon by throwing a book at him...... :mellow:

Marvin! Where'd you get those sunglasses??---- That gives me a Mii idea!! I'll name him Marvin Marvin, and he'll have giant sunglasses! Brilliant!

Posted

It is funny when he does Din's Fire.