Posted

Give me your views, Christians.

Posted

lol

5 votes for the third, 1 for the first.

I was surprised, but I lold.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Meh. I was going to wait until I got some more proud Christians before I pulled out the fact that Pride is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. But I'll do it early.

Posted

Hmm,

http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13913-lionheart-has-become-much-more-homoerotic-lately/page__view__findpost__p__270745

You're saying, 'Your gay, if you want to be fixed, read this'*. I found it insulting.

*what it came across as to me

I didn't even say that.

And now all like.. you spit it out all like this..

Suck it up like a man. I only said that it is wrong as the law of god is stated.

I just wanted to help you all.

Man and Wife shall make kids. It's gods will to do have it this way. And it is a pretty logical way, isn't it. heh..

If everyone was gay there wouldn't been humans around any more.

Though, you are free to choice. You will NOT be forced.

Posted

Sure. As a Catholic, I'm not exactly proud of the things the Church has done such as the Crusades or the Counter Reformation, or of people who shove Christianity down other peoples' throats against their will like one or two people here on Hyrule, but I take a certain sense of pride in identifying as one. That doesn't mean I'm not afraid or uncomfortable to criticize or poke fun at it, though.

Religion is one of those things that has a time and place for everything, and this isn't just referring to Christianity specifically. If someone's religious, then that's great. If not, then that's fine too. I'm not about to force my own on someone else or preach to people my God and beliefs are right and theirs are wrong, and I certainly don't want anyone else doing that to me, even if it is about God or Jesus.

Posted

Meh. I was going to wait until I got some more proud Christians before I pulled out the fact that Pride is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. But I'll do it early.

You shall not be ashamed, or act like you don't know God.

Otherwise, how can God know you.

Something like that has be written in the Bible.

Also written in the Bible:

Tell the people about Jesus, his salvation, how he died to set us free from our sins.

Posted

Did Adr just topicjump like some kind of crazy train that switches rails because it has the legs of a cricket and the ability to type?

Posted

Did Adr just topicjump like some kind of crazy train that switches rails because it has the legs of a cricket and the ability to type?

Topic jump? Wait what?

It seems to be logically Teto made this topic regarding the Homo topic, which told that Loinheart is acting more Homo.

Posted

Hmm,

http://www.hyrule.ne...post__p__270745

I didn't even say that.

And now all like.. you spit it out all like this..

Suck it up like a man. I only said that it is wrong as the law of god is stated.

Man and Wife shall make kids. It's gods will to do have it this way. And it is a pretty logical way, isn't it. heh..

Though, you are free to choice. You will NOT be forced.

Being a bit sexist are we?

But seriously. I'm suuper proud cuz I'm a mega christshun and like ur all goin to hell cuz you dont like god and stuff but anyway you are going to hell u faggots.

Posted

We don't want your help because there's nothing wrong.

Not everybody is gay though :/

If I said anything more I'd just be insulting your religion. I've argued with Christians long enough to know that you'll never be persuaded otherwise from what you read in a book written by drugged up writers.

Seriously, Adr. Just try to contain yourself and mind your own business.

Also written in the Bible:

Tell the people about Jesus, his salvation, how he died to set us free from our sins.

Cool, then tell me about Jesus. I'm half sure what you said wasn't from that testament anyway. I could be wrong though.

Posted

We should enforce a new requisite among our moderators. They must be fluent in English and religiously sensitive.

Posted

Topic jump? Wait what?

It seems to be logically Teto made this topic regarding the Homo topic, which told that Loinheart is acting more Homo.

Nope.

You just trashed my topic. :/

Posted

You say you're not pushing religion on us, but by everything I've read, it looks like your forcing it upon us.

Posted

We should enforce a new requisite among our moderators. They must be fluent in English and religiously sensitive.

Yes.

Posted

I'd like to point out that being abstinent isn't wrong in the eyes of God, apparently, yet if everyone on earth abstained, there'd be no people.

I won't tell you guys to get back on topic, 'cause that would be hypocrisy with my record, but Adr, you shouldn't be so religiously biased as a moderator.

You might make a decision that doesn't fit what we do here.

Sahaqiel