Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Christians...

190 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn straight, Yla

Posted

You have a distinct posting style, Adr. I can instantly recognize it.

But then it's also instantly recognizable when you pull up Bible quotes.

Here, you are not a preacher. You are a moderator.

Act like one, etc.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yes. I am proud to be a follower of the saviour.

Posted

We should enforce a new requisite among our moderators. They must be fluent in English and religiously sensitive.

We should enforce a new requisite amount our members. They must not think they are gods. (Yes SJ, I did just say that you aren't a god. So...yea)

Also, SJ, at least he is learning English, and not coming onto the forums speaking Dutch. And, I think he is relatively fluent in English, even more so than some native-born Americans that I know.

Posted

just random jesus related thing that I thought of the other day-

So, an incubus basically rapes people in their sleep, right?

and they're evil cos of that, right?

....holy ghost?

um........

jussayin.

but more importantly, as I've already said in basically all my posts, just mind your own business.

I don't give a poo if you're christian or atheist or whatever, and talking about it is fine, but talking about it as if it's the only way to be is bullshit. live your life and let everyone else live theirs.

Posted

We should enforce a new requisite amount our members. They must not think they are gods. (Yes SJ, I did just say that you aren't a god. So...yea)

SJ doesn't think he's a God.

Also, SJ, at least he is learning English, and not coming onto the forums speaking Dutch. And, I think he is relatively fluent in English, even more so than some native-born Americans that I know.

A man wants to work as a football player.

"So show me some of your skills"

"Well I'm not great yet, but I'm practicing"

"I'll be competent soon" isn't a good reason.

Posted

Discussions on religion are some of the most annoying and heated D//:

I believe God is inside all of us and everything. We have to be God by being our best, doing what makes you happy and being kind to others. Because of this, I take the bible with a grain of salt. I think what really matters is self-discipline. I also admire and respect other religions, especially Buddhism. I also respect agnostics for their opinion, and I NEVER impose my religion on anyone. It always annoys me when I see Christians repeatedly putting down other's opinions (not saying Adr990 has, I haven't read his posts, lol). Everyone's opinion is equally valid, I just don't buy that the universe spawned out of nothing. I have a bunch of atheist friends and we all get along fine. Everyone needs to be tolerant and not put down other's opinions.

Although I have been disappointed with some honestly disgusting church services in the past, putting down women and homosexuals. I do go to a nice church when I am home, where the message is always tolerance and love, so not all churches are full of hatemongers. Peace and Love! : ) ☮

Posted

Adr, you shouldn't be so religiously biased as a moderator.

I lol'd at this.

Posted

I'm not Christian, but only because they kicked me out when I asked them for a logical reason why homosexuality is a sin.

Posted

I lol'd at this.

Aethix, I'm not biased for or against religion. If atheists are giving crap, I'll criticize them too.

It just doesn't happen as often in this forum.

It kinda' pisses me off you'd laugh at me for saying that. :/

Sahaqiel

Posted

SJ doesn't think he's a God.

A man wants to work as a football player.

"So show me some of your skills"

"Well I'm not great yet, but I'm practicing"

"I'll be competent soon" isn't a good reason.

Well, he sure as hell acts like it.

Also, Adr isnt being paid to be a mod. Last time I checked, football players are paid. You should be thankful that Adr volunteers his time to help out the forum, and that he is learning English so he can fit in better here. I bet you would be much more angry if he told everyone to put Dutch subtitles on all of their posts, but he's nice, and doesn't do that.

Posted

Aethix, I'm not biased for or against religion. If atheists are giving crap, I'll criticize them too.

It just doesn't happen as often in this forum.

It kinda' pisses me off you'd laugh at me for saying that. :/

Sahaqiel

Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you post.

Maybe you're misinterpreting what Adr posts.

Misinterpretations happen.

Posted

Because ADR can't type in competant English. Am I right, folks? Haw haw haw

Why haven't you been re-banned?

Posted

I'm Christian!joy.gif

Posted

Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you post.

I never said religion was good or bad or whatever. Adr constantly reminds us that he thinks religion is the only way he thinks we'll have any sort of happy or successful or correct life. No, not just any religion. His religion.

There are no misinterpretations in this. I just didn't make my views clear.

Sahaqiel