• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Sahaqiel

Hero of Time

• ~Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10039 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:37 PM

I can't even tell what you're trying to say.
And why is this in the new sidebar when it was posted ages ago? Merged thread?

#42 Ventelus

Zol

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:00 PM

I can't even tell what you're trying to say.
And why is this in the new sidebar when it was posted ages ago? Merged thread?

I am say ALTTP cant come before LoZ because Ganon is destroyd in ALTTP but it says in the LoZ backstory that Ganon escaped the dark realm

#43 vaatidorf

Octorok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:03 AM

I am say ALTTP cant come before LoZ because Ganon is destroyd in ALTTP but it says in the LoZ backstory that Ganon escaped the dark realm

Um... he died in LOZ as well, and it is believed that LOZ was the true end of Ganon. NOA marketing material is a lol source to begin with. Before you go around mentioning that the US ALTTP box is what brought about the idea that the order of ALTTP-LOZ, the Japanese box said something very similar.

#44 Ventelus

Zol

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

Um... he died in LOZ as well, and it is believed that LOZ was the true end of Ganon. NOA marketing material is a lol source to begin with. Before you go around mentioning that the US ALTTP box is what brought about the idea that the order of ALTTP-LOZ, the Japanese box said something very similar.

Er... I never mentioned anything about boxes and what I said was that he is killed in LoZ and ALTTP but in the back story of LoZ it says Ganon escapes from the dark realm but he dies in ALTTP so it makes more sense that LoZ would come before ALTTP

In Truth I think the actual Child timeline is indefinant as the full timeline is never stated by Miyamoto or any game designer/producer and so i believe it's mainly up to the player until Miyamoto does state the full child timeline like he did with the adult timeline

#45 vaatidorf

Octorok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

Er... I never mentioned anything about boxes and what I said was that he is killed in LoZ and ALTTP but in the back story of LoZ it says Ganon escapes from the dark realm but he dies in ALTTP so it makes more sense that LoZ would come before ALTTP

In Truth I think the actual Child timeline is indefinant as the full timeline is never stated by Miyamoto or any game designer/producer and so i believe it's mainly up to the player until Miyamoto does state the full child timeline like he did with the adult timeline

At least you agree with my beliefs about the AT. and I brought up the boxes since the only source that says Ganon escapes from the DW in LOZ, at least the only one that I know of, is the US virtual console description, which was written by NOA, which has a record of being unreliable. The translations I posted on this site awhile back are proof of that. I just didn't want that logic thrown against me regarding the box for ALTTP. If we can, can we continue this discussion in the thread I made for this topic?

#46 Ventelus

Zol

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

At least you agree with my beliefs about the AT. and I brought up the boxes since the only source that says Ganon escapes from the DW in LOZ, at least the only one that I know of, is the US virtual console description, which was written by NOA, which has a record of being unreliable. The translations I posted on this site awhile back are proof of that. I just didn't want that logic thrown against me regarding the box for ALTTP. If we can, can we continue this discussion in the thread I made for this topic?

I have no problem with continueing the disscussion on your thread, and i got the backstory from the LoZ game itself, If you wait long enough it brings up a backstory saying Ganon escapes from the dark world so thats what makes me say it goes before ALTTP

#47 vaatidorf

Octorok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:57 PM

I have no problem with continueing the disscussion on your thread, and i got the backstory from the LoZ game itself, If you wait long enough it brings up a backstory saying Ganon escapes from the dark world so thats what makes me say it goes before ALTTP

I think I know what you're talking about. I will go into detail about that in the thread I made to discuss the placement of the 2D games, which is here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users