Minish Cap fit in Timeline!

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Your use of acronyms seems just laziness, and I'm still confused by what you mean when you say "BS".

Also, Zoras didn't become part of Hyrule "shortly" before OoT. The Zora King's lineage goes back sixteen generations during OoT. All the while in Zora's Domain.

And if you're going to use the Spirit Tracks as an adequate defense when saying Minish Cap can't be after it, you have to say the same thing for any game that comes after Spirit Tracks on the adult timeline. The Spirit Tracks are a new thing they didn't previously think about before making a game about them.

Posted

Yea, I was also wondering what "BS" meant.

Posted

Ive Done some research on the timeline on zelda and according to game designers and producers the first games in the series are Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time And Majora's Mask then according to thew Miyamoto Order Legend of Zelda and Adventuere of Link and A link to the past come next. then in Oracles Link hears the triforce callling him meaning he must have saved it before which must be From a link to the past then in Links Awakening the game book states hes returning from another adventure presumably the Oracles. then Twilight Princess happens centuries later and is the end of the child timeline so Four Swords is never actually stated to have a certain point in the timeline it's only real presumable point could be in between Link's Awakening and Twilight Princess as in the Adult Timeline it only has been stated there are 3 games Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.The Ending Quote is for that Link Generation Only. Hat doesnt matter

In Short:Child Timeline:SS->OoT->MM->LoZ->Z2->ALTTP->OoS->OoA->LA->MC->FS->FSA->TP Adult Timeline:OoC->WW->PH->ST

post-12899-130362257113_thumb.png

Posted

Ive Done a LARGE AMOUNT of timeline research on zelda and according to game designers and producers the first ga, Tgmes in the series are Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time And Majora's Mask then according to thew Miyamoto Order Legend of Zelda and Adventuere of Link and A link to the past come next. then in Oracles Link hears the triforce callling him meaning he must have saved it before which must be From a link to the past then in Links Awakening the game book states hes returning from another adventure presumably the Oracles. then Twilight Princess happens centuries later and is the end of the child timeline so Four Swords is never actually stated to have a certain point in the timeline it's only real presumable point could be in between Link's Awakening and Twilight Princess as in the Adult Timeline it only has been stated there are 3 games Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.The Ending Quote is for that Link Generation Only. Hat doesnt matter

In Short:Child Timeline:SS->OoT->MM->LoZ->Z2->ALTTP->OoS->OoA->LA->MC->FS->FSA->TP Adult Timeline:OoC->WW->PH->ST

WRONG!!!!!!!! The 1998 miyamoto order is COMPLETELY WRONG! There was an interview in 1999 in which Miyamoto confirmed that the order was OOT-ALTTP-LOZ. Here is a link to it.And explain how TP can occur after ALTTP when the Master Sword was laid to rest forever.

Posted

Ganonlord you are too smart to be making like one post a month in here. Post more please.

Posted

Ganonlord you are too smart to be making like one post a month in here. Post more please.

I probably will. I need to take a break from some of the other forums, especially when some of them are getting out of control at the moment.

Posted

ok so i mightve been wrong on that part Miyamoto has been wrong about the timeline before, he also stated it was the same link in OoT, LoZ, and Z2

Posted

ok so i mightve been wrong on that part Miyamoto has been wrong about the timeline before, he also stated it was the same link in OoT, LoZ, and Z2

Nope. He never said that. None of the sites I've been to ever mentioned that. Even in 1998, that never would've worked since OOT was supposed to be the IW, which occurs many centuries before ALTTP, which takes place a long time before the first two games.

Posted

what i meant was that that was the assumption in the order. and based on the little storyline given in Zelda 1 and 2 its hard to say where they'd go but if Ganon is destroyed at the end of ALTTP then how is he alive in zelda 1, it also says in the backstory that he escaped from the dark realm in the zelda 1 prolouge but he is destroyed in ALTTP so how would LoZ come after ALTTP if he escapes from the dark world in Loz but is Destroyed in ALTTP.

Posted

I can't even tell what you're trying to say.

And why is this in the new sidebar when it was posted ages ago? Merged thread?

Posted

I can't even tell what you're trying to say.

And why is this in the new sidebar when it was posted ages ago? Merged thread?

I am say ALTTP cant come before LoZ because Ganon is destroyd in ALTTP but it says in the LoZ backstory that Ganon escaped the dark realm

Posted

I am say ALTTP cant come before LoZ because Ganon is destroyd in ALTTP but it says in the LoZ backstory that Ganon escaped the dark realm

Um... he died in LOZ as well, and it is believed that LOZ was the true end of Ganon. NOA marketing material is a lol source to begin with. Before you go around mentioning that the US ALTTP box is what brought about the idea that the order of ALTTP-LOZ, the Japanese box said something very similar.

Posted

Um... he died in LOZ as well, and it is believed that LOZ was the true end of Ganon. NOA marketing material is a lol source to begin with. Before you go around mentioning that the US ALTTP box is what brought about the idea that the order of ALTTP-LOZ, the Japanese box said something very similar.

Er... I never mentioned anything about boxes and what I said was that he is killed in LoZ and ALTTP but in the back story of LoZ it says Ganon escapes from the dark realm but he dies in ALTTP so it makes more sense that LoZ would come before ALTTP

In Truth I think the actual Child timeline is indefinant as the full timeline is never stated by Miyamoto or any game designer/producer and so i believe it's mainly up to the player until Miyamoto does state the full child timeline like he did with the adult timeline

Posted

Er... I never mentioned anything about boxes and what I said was that he is killed in LoZ and ALTTP but in the back story of LoZ it says Ganon escapes from the dark realm but he dies in ALTTP so it makes more sense that LoZ would come before ALTTP

In Truth I think the actual Child timeline is indefinant as the full timeline is never stated by Miyamoto or any game designer/producer and so i believe it's mainly up to the player until Miyamoto does state the full child timeline like he did with the adult timeline

At least you agree with my beliefs about the AT. and I brought up the boxes since the only source that says Ganon escapes from the DW in LOZ, at least the only one that I know of, is the US virtual console description, which was written by NOA, which has a record of being unreliable. The translations I posted on this site awhile back are proof of that. I just didn't want that logic thrown against me regarding the box for ALTTP. If we can, can we continue this discussion in the thread I made for this topic?