Minish Cap fit in Timeline!

47 posts in this topic

Posted

At least you agree with my beliefs about the AT. and I brought up the boxes since the only source that says Ganon escapes from the DW in LOZ, at least the only one that I know of, is the US virtual console description, which was written by NOA, which has a record of being unreliable. The translations I posted on this site awhile back are proof of that. I just didn't want that logic thrown against me regarding the box for ALTTP. If we can, can we continue this discussion in the thread I made for this topic?

I have no problem with continueing the disscussion on your thread, and i got the backstory from the LoZ game itself, If you wait long enough it brings up a backstory saying Ganon escapes from the dark world so thats what makes me say it goes before ALTTP

Posted

I have no problem with continueing the disscussion on your thread, and i got the backstory from the LoZ game itself, If you wait long enough it brings up a backstory saying Ganon escapes from the dark world so thats what makes me say it goes before ALTTP

I think I know what you're talking about. I will go into detail about that in the thread I made to discuss the placement of the 2D games, which is here.