Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Spirit Tracks Alternitive Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I just recently discovered that there is a coupple of different endings to ST. I'll try not to spoil it too much for you. After you catch the ghost train in the dark realm you'll go into your train for some pep talk. After some dialouge Zelda will ask you what you'll become after the battle and you can pick either Engineer, Warrior, or Dunno after you pick then zelda will say "I see...". Then after you defeat Malladus for the final time and after the credits the ending that you pretty much picked will play.

I you selected Engineer- then you will see zelda- :zelda: - alone in her room and she will look out the window and think of Link. You hear a little ST jungle with this one.

If you selected Warrior-

then you will see zelda in her room signing papers with Teacher by her side then she will go to the window and look out and supposedly see Link in training and she watches him get stunned. You hear sounds of Link in swordplay.

If you selected Dunno- then you will see the same thing as Engineer.

Posted

This is fairly common knowledge, and "Dunno" gets a different ending than "Engineer".

Posted

This is fairly common knowledge, and "Dunno" gets a different ending than "Engineer".

Oh, I thought Engineer and Dunno were similar tho. :huh:

Posted

If you pick Engineer, Zelda walks over to the window (I think she waves, too) while the train's whistle sounds. If you pick Dunno, she just glances out the window while she's sitting at her desk.

Posted

If you pick Engineer, Zelda walks over to the window (I think she waves, too) while the train's whistle sounds. If you pick Dunno, she just glances out the window while she's sitting at her desk.

i guess that sums it up. thanks

Posted

This is cool. I liked the warrior one :)

Doesn't she close her eyes, open them and wave?

Posted

I chose dunno. I'll have to look into this.

Posted

Well he's right about the Warrior ending. I'm going to play through both the Engineer and the Dunno ending to see if there's a difference.

Engineer Ending: She is with Teacher in her room signing some papers when she hears a train whistle. She runs to the window and waves, then the camera pans to the sky and "The End" appears. You hear the train whistle one last time.

Posted

Well he's right about the Warrior ending. I'm going to play through both the Engineer and the Dunno ending to see if there's a difference.

Engineer Ending: She is with Teacher in her room signing some papers when she hears a train whistle. She runs to the window and waves, then the camera pans to the sky and "The End" appears. You hear the train whistle one last time.

I mixed up engineer and dunno... so what i put for engineer is actually dunno...