Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evil Werewolf

774 posts in this topic

Posted

Castle Crashers Werewolf Character Sheets were posted, btw.

Posted

---Day 2---

Everybody gathers in the Main Hall. Well... not everybody. At first it is difficult to tell who the victim is. The body is cut into little pieces. Which is odd, considering the victim has no physical form. The dead body pieces are finally identified as those previously belonging to Umbreon.

Umbreon was Giygas - Scary Alien Thing - Villain

Also, Ammonsa appears to have gone missing. No trace of him remains.

Remaining players.

• Ammonsa Disappeared on Night 1.
  • Arcane
  • Chef Nonsense
  • Fierce Muffin
  • Grandmaster Phoenix Lynched on Day 1. Identity: Ganondorf - Villain
  • Kimmy
  • Nabeshin
  • pheonix561
  • Sahaqiel
  • shadowknight
  • Silves
  • That-1Guy
  • Umbreon Murdered on Night 1. Identity: Giygas - Villain

10 players remain; 6 votes to lynch.

Day 2 starts now and lasts 72 hours.

Posted

Poor Umbreon. ):

Anyways, Saha. What do you have to say for yourself?

Posted

;-; But. But I love Mother.

Posted

I won't go as far as voting for Saha yet, but the truth would be nice.

Posted

I have this strange feeling that one of the Villains is going to be the Eggplant Wizard.

Posted

Alright goiz.

So I saw something last night. It seems Arcane swept away Ammonsa to some unknown void.

What is this.

Anyways, I am actually Wind Mage, Vaati. When I made the joke about kidnapping Zelda, I was serious, but then someone was like "So you claim Ganondorf" and here was my exact train of thought:

"No, I'm not Gan--... eh. Whatever, this makes it more interesting."

"LOL GMP WAS GANONDORF LLOLOLOLOLOLOLO"

"I will play it off like I was acting to be Ganondorf as part of my plan to flush out the real Ganondorf."

But GMP wasn't going to try to call me out on it for some reason, so whatever.

Anyways, Arcane is for serious scary and shiz, so.

As an added note, do the deaths relate to the person who did them or are we going by the lol-kill-them-this-way method?

Posted

If you are Vaati, tell us your Night Action, and how it allowed you to see Ammonsa being swept away by Arcane.

Posted

@Sahaqiel: It varies, depending on what the killer requests and/or what I feel like doing.

Arcane - 1 (Sahaqiel)

Sahaqiel - 1 (Arcane)

Posted

I actually don't want to tell you since it makes me a target, but eh, I need to mix up my strategies, so truthtelling will be mine this time around.

I have the ability to redirect someone's night ability. I redirected Arcane's whateveritishedid to Ammonsa since he isn't playing and I was suspicious he might be inactive 'cause he's a wolf and isn't being targeted.

Anyways, there.

Hope you feel bad when I'm dead, werewolf.

Posted

Actually, Ammonsa swept himself away. I wasn't even targetting him, in fact. And he left behind some weird stone. He must have needed to disapear at someone so that they recieve that stone. I have no idea what it is, but shortly after a voice in my head pointed me towards Teto. Nothing specific, though.

Posted

My nightly ability was targeted at you, pointing to Ammonsa. The nightly ability also said it went off without a hitch. You targeted someone. And it hit Ammonsa in the face.

Not only that, but I had suspicion on you from the beginning due to your reverse psychology when I first accused you. It paints guilt all over you.

You then said "Poor Umbreon". No one ever acknowledges the victim, only who might have done it. It looks like killer's team guilt. You also mention that he left behind a stone. The only one who would know that is someone who was targeting him that night, so you must have tried to make someone disappear.

From this conversation I also accuse That-1Guy. Most people would assume I just have a watching ability that lets me see peoples' abilities. Arcane must have gone to That-1Guy and told him his ability got messed up. Since I am the only one who mentioned it, That-1Guy might want me out of the way since I obviously caused it, so instead of leaving it at "you have a viewing ability", he asked what ability I had specifically to judge whether or not I am a threat.

Now, Arcane and That-1Guy, I am going to target That-1Guy tonight.

Keep it clean, werewolves.

I have you hostage.

Posted

Agreed, That-1guy.

Posted

Wait, why That-1guy?

Posted

He's suspicious. Also, for the record, I only asked Saha if he was claiming Ganondorf because he had Ganondorf as his avatar.

That said, I am a little suspicious of us having two Zelda villains in the game, but we're on a Zelda site so not too suspicious.