Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evil Werewolf

774 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah. I was wondering how many villains there possibly could be.

In any case, if I'm right about Arcane and That-1Guy, which I totally am, I will giggle to death.

Also, I was forced to hang around Teto last night for some reason, but Resetti kinda' forces people to hang around him. So I wouldn't call that too bad.

Posted

It's equally plausible that my action failed because Ammonsa vanished. And I don't really think that makes That-1guy suspicious. In the game he hosted, people saw each other doing things mearly by being there, doing something else. This could only be emphasized with the set area this time around.

However, because your ability matches up nicely with the events in my PM, I believe you. So, I will remove my vote.

Posted

I bet you and That-1Guy are discussing how screwed you are and how I will probably not use my ability on That-1Guy if he lives and if he does then you will have to cross your fingers and one of you has to kill someone but it might not be either of you and you might accidentally kill the other.

Sweet delicious betrayal.

Ammonsa is trés inactive, by the way. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even send in a PM.

He, after all, hasn't spoken this whole time.

Posted

So who was in the gold room with me last night?

Posted

I think it's funny how set you are on this idea.

Posted

I dunno. I went into the pink door looking for delicious princess.

Depending on how stuff goes down, I will probably kidnap you, Kimzor.

I will let you have all the tentacley fuzzy handcuff that you want.

Posted

Oh, that would probably be me. You were my intended target.

Posted

Also yeah. I switch strategies a lot.

For instance, in Castle Crashers, I was a Barbarian, so I just straight up removed anything in my way. Bambooshoot was in my way, blocking my abilities, so, knowing he is totally innocent, I killed him so I could go for Nabe since I knew he was a werewolf.

When I was Snape, I kinda' went for a more level headed approach.

Now I am a villain, and I am being p. direct.

It's not 'cause of my role, I just feel like it.

Looks like Arcane tried to kidnap Kimz and ended up with Ammonsa.

ARCANE IS SLIGHTLY OFF THE HOOK RIGHT NOW.

But we will see.

Posted

;-; I missed out on tentacle cuffs?

Posted

That's actually precisely what happened, Saha. But I wish you wouldn't have inferred my ability so well. That could make me a possible wolf target, you know. ):

Or do all/most villians have kidnapping? I do have a second ability...

Posted

Only for now, Kimz.

Only for now.

Anyways, Ammonsa does display the traits of a captured princess. The only thing I'd like to know, Arcane, is what happens when you gain a princess.

If you tell me, I might let you off the hook, but then, I dunno if Ammonsa is princess enough for your endeavors.

Still set on That-1Guy.

Posted

I'd rather not say. The wolves would probably target me. Maybe I'll PM you if you'd like.

Posted

well, what bothers me is that the ability for vaati to redirect an attack doesn't sound too canon to me. Still going over all the information I missed from having to share a computer from that-1guy, so I'm not making any decisions just yet.

Posted

It sounds convincing enough to me, and it helps explain what happened to me last night. He's pretty clear in my book.

Posted

Phoenix, since you're on now, let's hear about your Headgear and why you have it, flavor reasons etc.