Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evil Werewolf

774 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm really only suspicious of That-1guy for fishing for the specifics of your ability. Arcane kidnapped Ammonsa, that seems like legit townie to me.

Posted

HOW IRONIC ARCANE. THE ONE SO DEAD SET AGAINST YOU IS CLEARING YOUR NAME BY ATTACKING YOU RUTHLESSLY.

But yeah Kimz. Only I will be the one to kidnap you. Then I will feed you until you are plump with candy and put you in a stew...

I think I am thinking in the wrong villain mindset.

Since I have only one werewolf suspicion, rather than a comfy two, I now suspect shadowknight.

Posted

My sole reason for asking is, taking into consideration the game I hosted:

1.) People apparently will fall for made up characters whose back-stories are uncanon

2.) Sahaqiel is capable of being unsuspicious by claiming he as an imaginary item, not needing to claim a role at all.

I'm not saying your a hero now, but I'm also saying I am not positive you are a villain.

Posted

GMP, don't dead post.

Posted

Deadposting game advice is way out of bounds.

Also, considering that it has been asked a few times, I feel the need to point out that when performing your daily action, you have access to every object, door, and NPC in every room you've ever been in.

Posted

Baleeted dead post. :3

That-1guy, I seeee you.

Posted

creepy kimmy is creepy.

Also, I'm beginning to be suspicious of saha, too. Not only is he aggressively throwing walls of text at that-1guy/arcane, but also he's doing so with the notion that all of us trust that he's vaati. Considering the lack of bandwagoning he is displaying, thats a point for him, but the only proofs we have he's who he says he is is his claims and his wind magic, which for all we know, could be the gale boomerang. It would also explain why he's so dead set on getting a princess.

I'm not voting for him just yet, but I'm suspicious.

Posted

It is true, Sahaqiel does have a tendency to lie. And he's good at it, too, which makes him someone I'm kind of suspicious of. But at the same time, I'm a little suspicious of That 1-Guy, since Sahaqiel did make sense...

I'm so conflicted. D:

Posted

well considering all that-1guy did was inquire what saha's abilities were instead of asking saha to confirm that he could see what happened, I'm not too suspicious of him. Also, Saha has openly admitted that his strategy for this game is to latch on to somebody like a leech and accuse their blood until they're dead. Pretty sure That-1guy is just a side affect of this. Unless someone can pull up more incriminating evidence against that-1guy, I don't see much of a reason to vote for him.

Don't be surprised if saha comes after me, now.

Posted

I'm just shocked That-1Guy would use tactics like that.

Just because I can lie doesn't mean I will. I have no reason to lie right now, since I don't have any killings abilities like the Castle Crashers game, or any important items.

Sure, I think my ability is hilarious, but I think it's kind of werewolfish to cast doubt on someone just because they have the ability to not tell the truth in a game where lying is in no way prohibited.

You'll find that I pretty much didn't lie at all in regards to anything important during past werewolf games where I was not the wolf. I withheld information a bit, but I don't remember outright lying about anything.

Such an accusation from That-1Guy pretty much cements my idea that he is a werewolf.

I'm also a bit overconfident because my ability has the possibility to nullify two peoples' abilities. I have access to all of your abilities.

I am inside you.

Posted

I'm not saying your a hero now, but I'm also saying I am not positive you are a villain.

I'm not accusing you. All I did was state the reason I asked about your Night Ability.

Posted

48 hours left.

That-1Guy - 2 (Nabeshin, Sahaqiel)

Posted

You'll find that I pretty much didn't lie at all in regards to anything important during past werewolf games where I was not the wolf. I withheld information a bit, but I don't remember outright lying about anything.

well yeah, naturally. but because none of us can tell if you're lying or not, we naturally assume you're lying, though we don't accuse you. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

well, some of us accuse you. I'm not doing that right now, though.

Posted

Me: Is the werewolf Sahaqiel, Arcane, or That 1-guy?

Cleverbot: No it is not. The snow is crazy.

Me: Is the werewolf just Sahaqiel?

Cleverbot: Yes it's ideal.

Hm, interesting.

Posted

For the record, I will need doctor protection tonight.