Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evil Werewolf

774 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't been here since the start of Day One though.

So yeah.

Posted

Alright goiz.

So I saw something last night. It seems Arcane swept away Ammonsa to some unknown void.

What is this.

Anyways,I am actually Wind Mage, Vaati. When I made the joke about kidnappingZelda, I was serious, but then someone was like "So you claimGanondorf" and here was my exact train of thought:

"No, I'm not Gan--... eh. Whatever, this makes it more interesting."

"LOL GMP WAS GANONDORF LLOLOLOLOLOLOLO"

"I will play it off like I was acting to be Ganondorf as part of my plan to flush out the real Ganondorf."

But GMP wasn't going to try to call me out on it for some reason, so whatever.

Anyways, Arcane is for serious scary and shiz, so.

As an added note, do the deaths relate to the person who did them or are we going by the lol-kill-them-this-way method?

Mynightly ability was targeted at you, pointing to Ammonsa. The nightlyability also said it went off without a hitch. You targeted someone.And it hit Ammonsa in the face.

Not only that, but I had suspicionon you from the beginning due to your reverse psychology when I firstaccused you. It paints guilt all over you.

You then said "PoorUmbreon". No one ever acknowledges the victim, only who might have doneit. It looks like killer's team guilt. You also mention that he leftbehind a stone. The only one who would know that is someone who wastargeting him that night, so you must have tried to make someonedisappear.

From this conversation I also accuse That-1Guy. Most people wouldassume I just have a watching ability that lets me see peoples'abilities.Arcane must have gone to That-1Guy and told him his ability got messedup. Since I am the only one who mentioned it, That-1Guy might want meout of the way since I obviously caused it, so instead of leaving it at"you have a viewing ability", he asked what ability I had specificallyto judge whether or not I am a threat.

Now, Arcane and That-1Guy, I am going to target That-1Guy tonight.

Keep it clean, werewolves.

I have you hostage.

When was it obvious that you caused it? No one had any idea that you could redirect people's actions. Not even Arcane. "Arcane the Werewolf" wouldn't have had any idea that you redirected his Night Action if you had just said that you could watch people's Night Actions.

I have just discussed this with Sahaqiel. He just laughed because there wasn't really anything he could use to counter this.

He just wants to leech on me until I get lynched.

So, are you going to kill me, just so Sahaqiel can say,

"Oh, looks like he was a Villain. Oh well! Next target!"

Because that is exactly how this will go down.

Posted

From what I can tell, Saha's idea was that you and Arcane were in cahoots, and that you would then know who caused it from Arcane.

I don't know, I'm not following Saha's perspective. I just think you're scummy.

Posted

Sahaqiel's excuse is that we knew he did it from the beginning. However, no one had any idea that a skill was even being redirected until I asked Sahaqiel what his skill was.

He didn't mention it at all in his first post. all he said was that he saw something last night.

After I asked about his skill, he proceeded to tell us everything about is character (granted that it is true)

Pheonix only voted for me because he is currently mad at me

Teto voted for me because he hasn't been paying attention to the game.

I have no idea why you are voting for me, Nabeshin.

Posted

That-1Guy - 4 (Nabeshin, pheonix561, Sahaqiel, Silves)

A little over 2 hours remain.

Posted

I just think you're scummy.

If you flip town, I suppose we'll go after Saha. I'm just hoping my hunch is correct, for now.

Posted

Me too.

Also, puppy test cunt test nigger test

Posted

Woops, I didn't mean to post.

Posted

That-1 guy?

Posted

Fine. I'll claim my identity.

Only I have the brains to rule Lylat.

I have the ability to create an item every night. After every day phase, three items are added to my list. On the first Night I could make

Steak

Super Mushroom

Spear

Some items can only be used by particular characters. Thus I can make items beneficial to BOTH SIDES

What the steak does, is it disables any villains in the room it's left in on the first night, and a day later, the smell of it rotting disables any heroes.

Posted

Retract vote

I got steak and it says the same thing.

SO, last minute namesave.

Posted

I'm going to take back my vote too.

Sahaqiel, hold this for me.

Posted

Voting is now closed, give me a few minutes, please.

Posted

Hey look its not night yet I can still post.

Pheonix only voted for me because he is currently mad at me

If you'll notice, I voted for you BEFORE your IRL actions angered me. You're IRL actions just fuel my votes for you.

Posted

Unable to reach a definitive decision of whom to lynch, caused by a copious amount of last-minute confusion, everybody goes off on their own to explore the castle. As the shadows lengthen, bloodcurdling cries of agony fill the air. It's going to be a fun night. For me, anyways.

Night 2 starts now and lasts 24 hours. Get your actions in, if you can.