Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evil Werewolf

774 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like to join, please.

Posted

Since it's too late for me to send the PMs anyways, I'm going to wait about 18-20 hours to get started and give more people time to join.

In response to Sahaqiel: hopefully HOWL will have some kind of system to keep everything in order. I didn't know you were planning something.

Posted

I'm looking forward to starting howl. maybe we can have more than one game going at once, and maybe we can even pull people from other sites in.

Posted

Yeah, HOWL will have a list of upcoming games, and I'll make a separate thread for signups to keep it all in order.

Saha, I figured he'd go first, 'cause he was talking about running another game before you and I started talking about your next game.

Posted

---Day 1---

It's time for the annual Evil Conference of Video Game Villains: Nintendo Division, when all of the villains of the Nintendo universe get together to discuss evil. Everyone flocks to Bowser's Castle for the conference, but most of them only go for the free food. For the first time ever, it looked like the conference would be a success. This thought is quickly squashed, however, when Mr. L trips over a tablecloth, his mask flies into the punch, and he is revealed to be Luigi. The villains quickly surround and prepare to destroy him. "Do you-a think you're-a going to-a kill-a me?" He asks mockingly. "I'm not-a alone here! If you-a try anything, my friends will-a kill you all!" But they kill him anyways, drowning him in the punch.

Everybody was feeling good about themselves when somebody realizes the doors have been locked shut. After all, the doors always get locked shut during the boss fight. The heroes are among us, they realize. The only way out is for somebody to win the epic battle to follow.

I'm going to start sending the PMs now.

Posted

OMFG THAtS HILARIOUS!

I am also sad that Luigi was killed. Nobody likes Weegee.

Mr__L__Green_Thunder_by_A_J_B.png

Posted

The PMs have been sent. Except for Sahaqiel's. Sahaqiel, yours won't go through; do you need to delete some messages?

I have received 5 replies so far.

Posted

The PMs have been sent. Except for Sahaqiel's. Sahaqiel, yours won't go through; do you need to delete some messages?

I have received 5 replies so far.

What I did, was I took any existing PMs I had with Sahaqiel, and used those to send him stuff. That way, you technically aren't creatign a new PM

He's right though. Sahaqiel, clear out your Inbox.

Posted

I'M-A NOT ALONE-A! 239px-weegee.png

Posted

7 replies.

Funny thing, I think I may have deleted every conversation I had exclusively with Sahaqiel.

Posted

I freed up some space.

Also, it's all good. I need more time to prepare anyways.

Posted

Luigi!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ; - ;

Posted

W-weegee. ;; I love you.

Posted

puppy I'm late.

Posted

he'll probably let you join, the game hasn't started yet.