Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evil Werewolf

774 posts in this topic

Posted

My notes for the rooms:

---Main Hall---

You're in the castle's dining hall. It is a large, open room spanned by a long Dining Table topped with delicious-looking food. There is also the bowl of Punch. Nearby the entrance, there is a large Stack of Pamphlets, that look like they could be useful. There are many doors leading to and from the room: a Red Door, a Blue Door, a Yellow Door, a Pink Door, and a Green Door. There is also the exit, but it is barred shut with no way out. There is however, a Goomba standing guard by the exit.

Dining Table (Steak)

Punch (Luigi's dead body)

Stack of Pamphlets (Highly Informative Pamphlet)

Red Door (Kitchen)

Blue Door (Library)

Yellow Door (Basement)

Pink Door (Second Floor)

Green Door (Bathroom)

Goomba

---Kitchen---

You open the Red Door. You are in the castle's Kitchen. You see various kitchen appliences. You see a big cooler for drinks. There is a refrigerator with a freezer on top of it. There is also an oven. You also see a flesh-eating redead in the corner, likely used in lieu of a garbage disposal.

Cooler (Phazon)

Refrigerator (Super Mushroom)

Freezer (Freezie)

Oven (Nothing)

Redead

---Library---

Books (Dark Prognosticus)

Lumpy Armchair (Red Diamond)

Brown Door (Book Storeroom/Trap)

Boo (Boo Orb)

You open the blue door. You are in the Library. It is full of Books. Shocker. There is also a Lumpy Armchair in the corner.

To the side is a Brown Door.

There is also a Boo lurking in the shadows.

---Basement---

Wooden Door with Bars (Dungeon)

Iron Door (Armory)

Gold Door (Vault)

Rat

You open the Yellow Door. You find yourself in the Basement. It is a barren, empty room. There are three doors, a Wooden Door with Bars, an Iron Door, and a Gold Door.

There is also a Rat.

---Second Floor---

Fireplace (Fire Flower)

Sky Blue Door (Tower)

Magikoopa

You open the Pink Door. A winding staircase leads to the Second Floor. There is a Fireplace, a Sky Blue Door, and a Magikoopa.

---Bathroom---

Sink (Water)

Locked Stall (Koopa Shell)

Toilet (Poop)

Toilet Hand

You open the Green Door. Oh, looky, it's the Bathroom. There's a Sink, a Locked Stall, and an unoccupied Toilet. There's another toilet, but it appears to have a Hand coming out of it.

---Book Storeroom---

(Trap)

---Dungeon---

Cells, the status of which are subject to change. [if I had been unable to find an 11th player, it would have contained Zelda, and inspecting the cells would have gotten you the Triforce of Wisdom.]

Shy Guy

You open the Wooden Door with Bars. It leads into the Dungeon, which is lined with empty Cells.

A Shy Guy stares longingly at the empty cells, obviously wishing he had somebody to put in them.

---Armory---

Cannon (Bullet Bill)

Iron Bin (Bob-omb)

Wooden Case (Spear)

Hammer Bro (Hammer)

You open the Iron Door. It leads into the Armory. There is a Cannon sticking out the window. There is an Iron Bin and a Wooden Case against the wall.

There is a Hammer Bro standing guard by the door.

---Vault---

Safe (Coins)

Stone Chest (Triforce of Power)

Wooden Chest (Trap)

Gold Chest on a Hand-Woven Rug (Trap to Dungeon) [The player will be trapped in the dungeon until sombody opens the dungeon's door]

You open the Gold Door. Inside, you see a stunning Vault filled with baubles. There is a large Safe, and three chests containing unknown treasures. There is a Wooden Chest, a Stone Chest, and a Gold Chest on a Hand-Woven Rug.

---Tower---

Klepto (He'll trade a sack of Coins for a Wii Remote and a Red Diamond for a Kirby Pillow)

You open the Sky Blue Door. You find yourself on top of the highest Tower in the castle. There are no objects or doors, but you do see Klepto. He doesn't look like he wants to talk to you, unless you have any valuable items.

Posted

I told Muff that I hadn't managed to possess Nabe because he has a huge mouth and tells people about things. Lol. Sorry I lied Muff, you would have told everyone and puppyed it up. I mean, it got puppyed up anyway, but you would have made it worse.

I am the one that puppyed up when you were the first to be lynched of the wolves.

Posted

We already know what a Wii Remote does because i made it, but i didn't get the chance to make the Kirby Pillow. What does it do?

Posted

I bet I'm the only one who made it into every room in the castle.

also those day 2 results lie. I totally bought protection for sahaqiel, not myself.

the kirby pillow revives me, but in a weird way. If I'm lynched, I come back at night, and am able to do my night actions, but Im dead in the day. If Im murdered, I come back in the day and can do day actions, but can't vote and die again at night.

Posted

I totally bought protection for sahaqiel, not myself.

Been lurking this thread since I left, but I couldn't resist mentioning how unintentionally homosexual this is.

Posted

BWA HA HA HA HA HA

that one took me a minute. I kept thinking like "buying protection.... mafia? how is that gay?"

Also, I like how I had the mastersword and the complete triforce at the end of the game. Looks like theres a new hero of time, guys.

Posted

Mistype has been fixed.

So... does anybody want to do any kind of voting for the best player, even if it doesn't become official in the HOWL rankings?

Posted

Oh, I get it now. How the heck did you even notice that, Silves?

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane