Legend of Zelda - The Shadow Chronicles

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Long ago, in the world known better as Hyrule, the land was under chaos by many dark beings, which would’ve been brought to destruction. However, a blade was crafted by one of the greatest smiths, yet, he made the blade too powerful to be controlled; at least to everyone except his own nephew. This sword was capable of sealing away the darkness that covered the land, and since the day of the last shadow was sealed, the land was brought back to it’s once, peaceful state.

It was like this, until 200 years later, when a modern ancestor of the savior who brought Hyrule back to its peaceful state, comes across the sacred grove with the sword placed in a pedestal. With him, was the very princess of Hyrule; he and her have been friends since childhood, and she wasn’t as limited compared to most of the princesses from the past. She brought him here because she felt a slight disturbance, but before she could explain to him fully, the sword was removed from the pedestal from an unknown force, and before either could realize it, both were knocked out, and the princess was taken by the creature which was held back from the sword.

When the boy came to, he was still in the sacred grove, but when he didn’t see the princess next to him, he knew that she needed help. Before he walked over to the sword, he felt the presence of another, and before he could react, he heard the voice of a familiar person. When they came into view, the boy easily recognized them as one of the knights of Hyrule, and said that the castle was under siege by a force unseen in years. The boy immediately reached for the sword and took it with him, even though the blade was in a weakened state. Will the land of Hyrule be saved once more, or will it be plunged into darkness for all eternity?

------------------------------------

Character sheet

Name:

Race:

Where they live:

Weapon/Abilities:

Appearance:

Bio:

------------------------------------

(This RP will start when I get a few <3-4> other to join, and I’ll post my bio after two join.)

Posted

Sounds like fun! Which Hyrule is this, exactly? Game-wise? I know you said it's not based on any game, but will you be making your own map of it or something? Should I be basing my locations on maybe the OoT or TP map?

Plus, you joined my RP, it's only right that I join yours. :)

Name: Ven

Race: Zora

Where they live: Zora's Fountain

Weapon/Abilities: Zora Spear, hookshot, high acrobatic and swimming capabilities, can swim indefinitely(if not indefinitely, for extreme periods of time)

Appearance: Tall, slightly greener skin tone than most zoras, wears light, tan scale armor and no helmet

Bio: Began training as a young boy, and quickly showed potential for greatness. He climbed the ranks and eventual became one of the Prince's own personal guard. He has fought with bulbin raiders before, and dominated every time, but has no combat experience other than that.

Posted

Name: Solon Tofusin

Race: Hylian

Where they live: Cave hidden outside Hyrule Castle, Shop in Castle Town.

Weapon/Abilities: Several daggers hidden in various places, longbow, and a short, curved sword. Athletic and good at picking locks.

Appearance: long, black oilcloth trench coat, black beret, black boots, black gloves, short white hair. Has a scale mail shirt of Galvorn, a light, hard, malleable, black metal.

Bio: grew up in a street gang. After his best friend was killed, he left the guild and trained under an assassin, Durzo Flint. To prove himself to Durzo, he murdered the person who killed his friend. He has recently started up business as a mercenary. When business is slow, he is forced to be a thief.

Posted

Name: Eon

Race: Darknut(TP) ((Acceptable?))

Where they live: Hyrule Castle Dungeons

Weapon: Greatsword, Shortsword, Spiked Gauntlets

Abilities: Proficient with any blade like weapon, can move quickly even under heavy weights such as armor.

Appearance: Black armor with blue markings.

Bio: Eon was trained from birth to be a Darknut, but not before he had a chance to see the world. He will only kill those who must be killed.

Posted

((Yeah, about that, Jo-Bengt, I sort of have it based around the TP map, but with a few more villages and places besides. I'll work on the map sometime later, just so you'll have a general idea where those villages are.))

Name: Daisuke Igaguri

Where they live: Castle Town, middle class.

Weapon/Abilities: Short sword (before he gets the legendary blade), Lightbringer (name of legendary sword in this RP, and only when he gets it). Has no specific abilities yet, and is learning to become a knight for Hyrule one day under the guidance of his father.

Appearance: A blue tunic with a silver trim to it, beige pants and brown traveler's boots. Rarely, if ever, is seen wearing a forest green cape. Has dirty-blond hair and deep blue, ice cold eyes most of the time.

Bio: Lived in Castle town his entire life, Daisuke's life started off in the middle between nobles and the lower-class citizens. He is most often considered as headstrong, cocky, and also quite serious about anything he does, and is often said that he was nothing like his father. But since he went to school when he was only 12 (her being 11), he and the princess have become really close, regardless of how he acts; for one day, they left the town without telling anyone. They encountered trouble, and because he was a little inexperienced, he got seriously injured trying to make sure she didn't get harmed from the creatures that wandered outside the castle. They were both scolded when they returned to their respective homes for leaving the village, but Daise sword an oath to her the next day; that no matter what happens, he would't want to see her hurt, and that he'd be there to save her if something bad happened to her.

((Okay, all we need is the princess before we can get this RP to the main point... and thanks everyone who have joined thus far, I really appreciate it. ^.^ And also, about the Triforce in this RP, only Power will be mentioned really; Courage and Wisdom will depend on the characters actions throughout. Because my character isn't a decendant of Link in anyway, he will NOT have the Courage part of he Triforce, and therefore, if you want to have the Triforce (either Courage or Wisdom), ask me and I may think about it, and my final judgement will be when the plot begins to take place.))

Daisuke waited near the wall that led through the southern gate of Hyrule Castle Town. Since there weren't many creatures in that direction, security was limited, which was a good thing for him. Yesterday, he remembered being told to meet the princess here today, and that was exactly what he was doing; waiting for her to get there. At his side was his usual short sword; the blade being roughly eighteen inches in length without the hilt or guard, and wasn't proud that he ended up with something like it. 'At least it's better than a wooden sword...' He thought to himself, knowing that it wasn't worth arguing about as long as you have a weapon that at least keeps you protected.

Posted

(((Are we allowed to post?)))

Posted

((If I hadn't posted my starter, then surely that would've meant that you can't post yet. But I did, so yeah, you can post now, I just can't do anything until we get someone to join as the princess... :cry: And sorry Corrupt for forgetting about you, yeah, being a Darknut is acceptable.))

Posted

(((I assume you mean that we can't do anything relating to the plotline)))

Solon was in his element. Leaping from rooftop to rooftop, climbing walls, and ignoring all obvious routes, he clambered, leapt, and scrambled his way across the city. Eventually, he reached his destination. Perched on a spire of Hyrule Castle, he could see everything. He made a split-second decision and leapt into the night off the roof of the castle. rolling onto a rooftop, he saw a young man by the south gate with a short sword in his sheath. Smiling, he leapt right over him and rolled to a halt on the adjoining roof. Seeing the barest hint of the sun peeking over the horizon, he started on the route that lead to his shop.

Posted

Can I be Link?

Name: Link

Where they live: Kokiri Forest

Weapon/Abilities: (Thats unnamed sword) and Hero's Shield (Majora's Mask)

Appearance: Bold green tunic with a dark red belt with loops to keep it up. Collar with a V shape in the middle.

Bio: He has just pulled the sword out iwth the princess. He lives in Kokiri Forest after coming back from Termina and finding Navi.

Posted

cani join

Posted

Anyone can Bigboss

Posted

ok .

Name: adulit Link

Where they live: Castle

Weapon/Abilities: all Link"s wepins

Appearance: red tonic

bio befor forest tempile

Posted

((If you're going to be Link, you cannot have Lightbringer, because it's a blade unrelated to the Master Sword, and was forged by another person FOR another person other than Link. And there can't be 2 Links, only one can be him, and they cannot be like all super-heroish at the start, because if that does happen, then this RP will be over before it could barely even start... :cry: So, just start him off small, and have him develope as the story goes on, and maybe, just MAYBE, you can have him find the Master Sword or something, though the two blades, Lightbringer and the Master Sword, aren't found in the exact same place. Give me time to get a map made before you go too far, though...))

post-6930-1269050925810919_thumb.png

((EDIT: Okay, here's the map, slightly updated, and I must admit, crapily done...))

Posted

((Hey man, your map's better than mine, at least you pointed out where towns and such were :embarrassed:. I mean, I can feel your map a lot better than I can mine, if you get me. All mine showed was where Hyrule had expanded, not where the towns were. I think you did a good job.))

((And, I've been thinking about this, what if I *AHEM*"port" Ulia over to this? Just because I love her character, and I want to play more of her. She won't have nearly as major a role as she does in Renaissance, of course, but can she be in this? I don't intend to be controlling two people right off the bat like I did in the other RP, so she'll 'replace' the Zora I made if you let me.))

Posted

((If you're looking for someone to be Princess Zelda, I'm willing to take that part. But I'll need to warn you that my internet situation is still a little unstable, seeing as I have a USB modem, and that I mighten be on often. So when you need to, you can control my char))

Name: Zelda Harkanian

Where they live: Hyrule Castle

Weapons/Abilities: Only uses weapons when she trains, but when she does use them, she uses a hand and a half sword that had been especially crafted fpr her after a close friend of hers had been seriously injured while trying to protenct her a few years back. Also uses a bow and arrow which is the weapon she is most competent with. Has the secret ability to use magic, but it is a very rarely known fact to anyone, even her nursemaid, Impa, who had been a motherly figure to her since she was young.

Personality: (Personality is similar to my Character's in Jo-Bengt's RP [i really can't be bothered typing it out right now, but if you want me to, then I will])

Appearance: Relatively tall and slim build. Purple-blue eyes that give her a fiece yet calm and gentle look. Long straight brown hair, tipped lightly with blond. Usually seen wearing a royal dress, but when sword training she wears a tunic with leggings (This is the same appearance and outfit that my character wears in Jo-Bengt's RP)

Bio: Born and raised in Hyrule Castle as a Princess, Zelda grew up without a mother and was left to rule the Country at age 17. When she is in need of someone to talk to, she is often found in the company of a young man named Daisuke. The two grew up together and formed a speical friendship to which is still strong to this day. She is very wise for someone of her age and is often praised and acknowledged for it by her peers. The council, despite their admiration for Zelda, are unwilling to have a girl like herself leading the country on her own and send for suitors from neighbouring countries every few months.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">