Legend of Zelda - The Shadow Chronicles

28 posts in this topic

Posted

me link

Posted

you link

Posted

((How about you two each PM me your first post, or at least what it would look like, and I'll judge for whoever's better. The one who is better will be Link, the loser will have to be someone else, alright? And Jo-Bengt, of course you can carry Ulia over to this RP if you want, and yeah, you're welcome to join as Zelda, Zelda Drottningu; if Link is going to be in here, it wouldn't really be the same if Link wasn't involved. But as I said, this isn't based on any Zelda game, so Link will have, unfortunately, a slightly lower role, for he won't be the main hero of this RP...))

Posted (edited)

((Alright, man. Thanks, sorry if I'm getting points chalked off for unoriginality here -.-. This post assumes there's an Ordon Village. :) ))

Name: Ulia

Race: Hylian

Where they live: Ordon Village

Weapon/Abilities: Extensive training since the age of six with the Ordonian Sword. In addition to strength and skill gained from that, she has herded goats and worked hard on the pumpkin farm. She has an excellent amount of strength from this.

Appearance: Dark brown, shoulder-length wavy hair, average height(5ft.9"). Green eyes. Wears a blue shirt that is stitched together to go over her Ordonian tank, and wears the traditional Ordonian lower garb.

Personality: Energetic, a bit childish. Loves the people and places around her. Takes her responsibilities as the Ordonian Swordsman with question; she doesn't quite understand how one person with a sword could be so vital to Ordonian culture. Never backs down from a fight, sometimes believes that the ends justify the means if the ends lead to a favorable outcome to the majority. Tends to act on her own without the approval of others(especially elders). Kind and affectionate towards her friends, hateful towards her enemies. Enjoys reminiscing and is, at times, nostalgic. Also likes to just sit down and think, taking in her surroundings and enjoying them. Loves the homely, simple feeling and setting of Ordon Village, and likes to relax in it when the day's over and there's not much to do.

Bio: Has been training since the age of six to be the next village swordsman, the one who will be expected to be strong as a knight, as tough as a Goron. She's always wondered why her training and responsibilities as only one girl were so important, but has never let those questions get in the immediate way of training. She has never taken them as lightly as some may think, but she still doesn't understand the importance of just one swordsman.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ulia walked down the path from her home, the traditional Swordsman's home, with her hands in her pockets, looking up at the twilight sky. Beautiful as usual, huh? There wasn't anything to do, nothing at all. She walked down, waving at some people, saying hi here and there, until she got to the pier. Sitting down and letting her feet hang in the pond, she let out a relaxed sigh. Just another average day. Fine by me. Throw some goats around, chop up some dummies, pull some pranks on the adults. She ended up lying down, her hands behind her head, her eyes looking at the sky. Which, y'know, is just amazing, ain't it?

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

Daisuke remained standing next to the gate, his hands behind his head as he leaned against it, still waiting patiently for Princess Zelda to arrive and take him somewhere. He wondered where she was goig to take him, because she didn't give him too much of a notice of where they were going, but knew that she needed him with her, for some reason, which he was unaware of. It could've been because that she wanted im to protect like he tried to do when they accidentally left the city, but now,he was fully prepared to fight for her sake if he needed to. He promised that he never wanted to see her hurt, no matter what, and his father always saw him as her knight in shining armor, which of course was absurd; he had no shining armor, and he wasn't a knight either, so why was he called that? It was because he was very protective of her, and he didn't seem to notice; he always believed that anyone would want to see their princess fully protected, so it's not like he was much different, right?

Posted

(((We need to get this RP into gear before it dies. It would be a shame to see it wither away.)))

Posted

((Yeah, for real. I'll get to postin'!))

Ulia's father, Kin, stood leaned up against his home, relaxing after a day of work and training his daughter.

"You think she's ready, Kin?" Odin, the mayor, checked as he walked up to the Swordsman's House.

"Odin, have I really gotta tell you this?" He replied, not tensing up at all. "That girl gets up every mornin' knowing that she'll be able fight anything, just like me. Haven't you seen me doin' my job? Y'know, keepin' this place safe?"

"I have," Odin said with crossed arms. "But she's still a kid, and it won't be long before you're too old to be running around with a sword all day."

Kin looked at the sword that he left on the bench outside his home. The sword that his family has used for generations, and the one that he will pass on to Ulia very soon. "I know."

"Do you really think that girl can handle it? I hear she don't exactly understand what we're all about here."

"My little girl'd climb up the side of Death Mountain on her bare hands and feet if you made her. She don't have to understand it right now, she know's she's got a job to do."

"You really so sure about that"

"Bein' the swordsman isn't something you can understand by bein' taught. It's somethin' you've gotta learn yourself with time or experience. She'll be fine."

"I trust you know what you're doin'. But she's the first woman to be the village swordsman," he explained, uncrossing his arms and pointing in her direction. We've gotta trust her to defend us at all times, and the swordsman line's gotta keep goin'. What happens if she ends up expectin' a baby"

"I really don't like hearin' you talk about my daughter that way," Kin warned, leaving his relaxation and standing firm. "The line is gonna continue, yeah, but she ain't just a woman. She ain't here to make babies. Keep that in mind, Mayor." He made it perfectly clear that he didn't care if Odin was mayor or not, he didn't want anyone talking about his daughter that way.

"Fine, Kin. You have faith in that girl, and I'll have faith in her, too." And with that, Odin left for his home.

Two days, Kin thought. Two days until she becomes a real Swordsman. Two days of final training left.

Posted

Name: Ryu Hayabusa(Lol, never used a last name before.)

Race: Unknown

Where they live: Immigrant from a distant land.

Weapon/Abilities: Black shirasaya and a concealed knife, mastery of the arts of stealth, assassination, and blending.

Appearance: dark shaggy hair, grey traveling cloak, black tunic and fingerless gloves, grey wristguards, shirasaya belted to his lower back, and an odd looking helmet he usually wears on missions.

Bio: Ryu is a very mysterious person, he first appeared in Hyrule 5 years ago and became a Hylian citizen. Since then he's rarely been seen, except when traveling around Hyrule, some say he's been to every far corner of the land, doing Goddesses know what. But ever since his arrival key enemies of Hyrule have systematically been eradicated. Either their location suddenly made public or they simply vanish without a trace. A few more curious folk have tried to follow him when they spot him, only to lose him a minute later. Only one knows his true occupation and purpose, and that person is the Princess Zelda herself.

A bulbin general walked into his tent, furious with his troops. He growled and threw a cup against the side, splashing whatever it's contents were all over it. Another bulbin came in and tried to make peace, but was thrown out on his ear, obviously failing his mission. The bulbin general roared something in their language out the door and disappeared back inside. A moment later you could hear his ear-pounding snoring.

A being emerged from the shadows in the corner, staying low and creeping across the tent. A knife flashed and the snoring halted abruptly. A hatch openend in the back of the tent, the fabric laying down as it was seperated from the rest. The being disappeared out through the hole and put it back up, making it appear as if it was never cut. The being had no problem sneaking past the completely unsuspecting bulbin guards, occasionally erasing one to make a path.

A bulbin came out of the generals' tent and howled, it's gutteral cries of warning reached every corner of the encampment, and everyone was at full alert in seconds. No one noticed as one lone bulbin leave, heading into the night without so much as a torch.

Once he was safely away, Ryu cast aside the bulbin clothing he'd hidden in. The disgusting garment reaked of bulbin, and looked the part as well, this hid him once the alarm was set off. He mounted the horse hidden in the shadows and heeled it on both sides, the horse broke into a steady trot, leaving the bulbins far behind.

Posted

((Guys, I can't do much until Zelda posts, so it's either minor or no posts from me, unfortunately. Sorry about that, but I'll either remind her about the RP, or I can just take control of her character if she decides that she doesn't wnt to be a part of this...))

Posted

(((Just please don't make this the RP that hasn't been updated in months.)))

Posted

((*Sigh*, you know what, I don't think that Zelda's going to respond, so I'm just going to RP as the princess, okay?))

After a long wait by the south gate, he noticed a cloak figure coming towards his from his left, but he just remained there, watching. Though they didn't remove their hood, he knew very well who this woman was. "For a princess, you can be quite late on most occassions..." He muttered, and he heard her growl slightly, but knew she calmed down quickly. He smiled and led her out of the south gate, and waiting there were two horses; one for him and one for her.

"So, perhaps you can explain some things to me; like why are we heading south?" He asked, mounting his steed and grasping the reigns, the princess doing the same with her own horse.

"I cannot tell you that now, Daisuke... Once we get there, I'll try my best to make a well estimate of what I felt..." She spokem before she began to make her horse travel in the direction, Daisuke following close behind her.

Posted

this sounds like fun

name: konosun

race: korkire

were they live: korkire forest

wepone/ability: long fencing sword, rough (expert) brace knuckles.

apprince: short, blue hair, and blue eyes, green pants, green ling sleeve shirt and no hat.

while i was in front of korkire forest i saw a girl and a boy riding on horse i wanted to follow them but i didin't know how to tell them so i snook some food from korkire forest and followed them unknown were i was going thought it could be better then standing here so i folowed them (poe I am talking about you.)

Posted

he died shortly after, as all kokiri do when they leave the forest