Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUMOR: Zelda Wii Details Leaked [Spoiler]

37 posts in this topic

Posted

In before Spoiler warning! This could be real, or show you a picture you don't want to see yet.

So only check the news out, by checking out 'after the jump' info, if you want to know about all this Zelda Wii news.
It seems to be okay in my opinion.

------

[quote name='X D D X - Gbatemp.net']
[center][img]http://pix.gbatemp.net/123698/normal_wii_zelda_e3.jpg[/img][/center]
[quote]Here's some Leaked info about the next Zelda Game for the Wii from the Japanese forum 2ch:
•The game will be vary from the dungeon field dungeon method we are accustomed too (nothing new, Eiji Aonuma confirmed that last year).
•You will be able to select right or left handed at the start, and Link will be left or right handed based on your selection
•The gameplay and basic mechanics are complete.
•They are currently polishing up the story and Characters.
•One of the characters they are working on is a innkeeper in Link's home village who has a son that looks up to Link.
•The girl in the art is not the Master Sword, and it appears the Master Sword will not be in the game.
•The girls name from the painting could possibly be Adelle, Adella, or Aderu.
•She is not with you throughout the game like Ezlo and Midna.
•The face in the painting of her is not her real face. It's not fully elaborated on much, but it does say that it was a place holder concept art piece.(assuming the entire art itself was just concept work)
•Link's sword is highly unique in this game, and will have several unlockable abilities. Adelle (or whatever her final name becomes) communicates with you through this sword.
•The Game is Meant for the Wii and only the Wii.
•There will be horseback combat. Epona will avoid obstacles automatically.
•The models for 3 significant characters in the game have been touched up, but no they are not Zelda or Ganondorf. (google translate gives rough names of Link, Gorons, and Epona, but our translator said it's not specifically mentioned)
•The idea of this version of Link also being The Hero of Time has been highly considered, and may already be implemented.
•Time travel plays a roll in the game.
•The game takes place in more then just Hyrule, and may possibly not be Hyrule at all.[/quote]
This is all ofcourse a rumor so I would take it all with a grain of salt.

[url="http://www.zeldainformer.com/2010/01/new-zelda-wii-information-leaked.php#more"]Source[/url]
[/quote]

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' date='20 January 2010 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1264026650' post='272798']
In before Spoiler warning! This could be real, or show you a picture you don't want to see yet.

So only check the news out, by checking out 'after the jump' info, if you want to know about all this Zelda Wii news.
It seems to be okay in my opinion.

------

[/quote]

OMG i hope this is true. the fact that they might make him the hero of time just gave me chills. time travel = awesome sauce.

but what i don't understand is why they arent making her the master sword when she obviously looks like one. but she talks through the sword. so confusing.

Posted

Interesting. Sounds pretty promising, if it's true.

Posted

This being posted on 2ch, this should be taken with one massive grain of salt.

Then again, it could be true.

Posted

If its true, then

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE IS LEFTY OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy!!

[quote]•The idea of this version of Link also being The Hero of Time has been highly considered, and may already be implemented.[/quote]
Wait, so this could mean this is the Link from Ocarina of Time?! :o
:D

Its like a dream come true!
:wub:

Posted

holy crap that all seems very descriptive O_O
there are some things i enjoy about this but also some things i would rather have changed.
the girl not being the master sword is a actually a good thing because bleach has done that among others and it keeps zelda very original.
i don't like the fact that they are NOT including the master sword in this one.
i like the time traveling have a chance at coming back because it's just AWESOME ZELDA ORIGINALITY!!
i don't like that it WOULDN'T like if Zelda wasn't included in this one (like in majora's mask, even though majora's mask is my favorite XD)
i also would like it if it turned it out to be the 2nd part to twilight princess like during the time traveling he runs into midna (after zant's death) or soemthing.
so many ideas so many possibilities <333 i can't wait!!!!!

Posted

Even if the information isn't completely true, this looks like it'll be epic. Good thing it's coming out this year! ^_^

Posted

Jesus it is so hard not to look.
But I didn't look.
I don't care if it's fake.
I might leave the internet, soon.

Even though I don't quite believe the legitimacy of these claims, it's pretty close to the time Nintendo wants to reveal stuff.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Why not read them, Saha? It's not like the plot of the game was leaked, and it's probably fake, IMO

Posted

The left-right hand option better not be fake!

You spelled Sahaqiel wrong, Sahaqiel. Are you going to put it on your list?

Posted

No Master Sword?! That just doesn't seem right...

Anyway this is all very interesting. I wonder if it's legit or not.

I so want to know more about this game! ^w^

Posted

MM didn't had a Master Sword too, etc.

That's why the word 'Hero of Time' has fallen in the detail list. ;)

Posted

No Master Sword? Awww... so I guess that means no Ganondorf as the final boss? I always assumed that if the Master Sword were in the game, it would be needed to kill Ganondorf as it's the only weapon that can destroy him. No Master Sword = No Ganondorf. I could be wrong though. I got the crazy idea that maybe somehow Ganondorf corrupts the Master Sword and Link is required to find and forge a replacement.

I know they're lookin around for some new stuff to throw into the series and stuff, but personally I'm still a big fan of this Master Sword quest:

Grab 3 relics as a trial to obtain Master Sword. Get sword. Prepare to fight Ganondorf. Find out that you need additional items/help before you do so. Gather said items, and head to the final showdown with Ganondorf.

It'll be interesting to see where they go with this.

Posted

I wonder what the new sword will be named, and it will look like?
I hope the hilt is the color of "The Legend of Zelda" on the picture. But that seems a bit bright. But I would love to see that color somewhere i the game.

I also heard it supposed to have an "epic name".

Posted

Interesting thing to point out...
For reference, every Zelda title has had "Zelda" written in red letters, except for Zelda II (Blue), Majora's Mask (Purple), Oracle of Ages (Violet) and FSA (Green). That one looks like Silver or a very light blue.

Anyhow, [quote]
•The game takes place in more then just Hyrule, and may possibly not be Hyrule at all.[/quote]
This I'm happy about if it's true. I really want them to elaborate on the rest of the Zelda world.