ATTENTION ALL SMASH BROS/FINAL FANTASY FANS!

27 posts in this topic

Posted

The zero moveset released on kitty Corp a few weeks was actually really good and they did that one pretty fast. They're taking their ime with cloud.

And the reason not many people play brawl+ Is because they're afraid to hack their wii or they don't know how to.

Or they just suck at it.

Posted

Ok you obviously have no idea what your talking about because all you need is an sd card.

Have you even played brawl+? Cuz it's not exactly what I'd call "clunky"...

Posted

Well Adr is a pretty nice guy it seems so I'll take that as a compliment.

Thanks.

I personally play brawl+ for the improved gameplay. Ya the texture hacks n other stuff is cool but that's just a bonus. I don't expect brawl+ to become a huge thing. Doesn't mean it's not fun. I also don't expect everyone to apreciate brawl+ like I do, being the smash ad***t that I am. It's not for everyone.

I personally don't care whether you think this is cool or not. Everyone has their own opinion. But no one was attacking you so it'd be cool if you laid off my back for getting hyped for something I like.

Posted (edited)

Ha never noticed that. I typed ad***t. I must've typed it wrong.

Ok it happened again a-d-d-i-c-t.

Damn that's annoying.

Edited by Haviklink (see edit history)

Posted

I don't even get Brawl+. As far as I know it's just hacked Brawl. Nothing is really different, but the look. The moves are still the same so it's just a waste. (Unless someone actually hacks Young Link in the game then we'll talk. ;) )

Posted

Well who do u think the black Mage could replace?

Anyone. I'd actually prefer if Cloud got out of the picture for Black Mage, but that'll never go down. =|

Posted

Why is ad***t censored?

It happens to predictable too. It must be blocking dic because it's similar to you know what, and the filter is poorly defined.

Posted

Posted

I don't even get Brawl+. As far as I know it's just hacked Brawl. Nothing is really different, but the look. The moves are still the same so it's just a waste. (Unless someone actually hacks Young Link in the game then we'll talk. ;) )

I got this straight from the official brawl+ site:

What is Brawl+?

Brawl+ is a project pioneered by the smash community with the intent to make Brawl a deeper, more balanced competitive fighter. The Brawl Plusery utilizes codes compiled within the Workshop Backroom to afford enhanced gameplay with features ranging from the removal of random tripping to the addition of more hitstun and new advanced techniques. Please view our changelist for a detailed view as to what has changed in the game.

You'll get all your answers there YLA. Who knows, maybe someone will change toon link to young link. :)

Posted

How do you get Brawl+? :(

I want it.

Posted

Well first you have to be willing to hack your wii and install homebrew.

Then just go to the brawl+ site and follow their steps.

You'll need a 2 GB sd card for starters. Nothing bigger than 2 GB tho.

But if u don't feel like looking around then just pm me and I will help u out. :)

Posted

eaysy brawl