Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

crush/relationship trouble

189 posts in this topic

Posted

if you are having relationship or crush troble, let off some steam right here.

Posted

I think this should just be a part of small rants/raves, or if its big enough, it's own thread.

Pretty sure the only people posting in here would be jarreddude and YLA, and Jarreddude already made two threads about his trouble, anyways.

Posted

I'd post, but I try and do stuff about my problems.

Posted

No one loves me, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Posted

WE ALL LOVE YOU.

Posted

AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT <3

Posted

Okay, OP, please help me out with this.

Me and my girlfriend have have been going out for several months now. The problem is, I've been beginning to realize how clingy she is and that she's destroying my social life. And the sex is awful; I can't go in all the way because she'll complain about the pain. That would be fine if she wasn't so tight that it makes my dick hurt. I really want to break up with her, but her parents just died in a car crash last weekend and she told me that she wanted to OD on painkillers the other day. What do I do?

Posted

Sounds like you're in a pretty bad situation, shinohobo. First, the reason she might still feel pain during sex (if you've done it more than once) is because you have yet to "pop her cherry", or hymen. Otherwise, she might need to see a sex therapist about that or something. A clingy girlfriend is never a good sign for a relationship, either. Though be easier on her, if she just lost her parents and all. Sorry to hear that, btw. If she is talking about suicide, then she's obviously depressed...but not in any way you might help her. If you see that she seriously has suicidal thoughts, you should seek help for her.

Hope that helps, even in the smallest way.

Posted

Heh, I was lying, that came from /adv/. I don't have a girlfriend :< but thanks anyway

Posted

Heh, I was lying, that came from /adv/. I don't have a girlfriend :< but thanks anyway

:angry:.....:)

Eh, seemed a little far-fetched, now that I look at it. lol. :embarrassed:

Posted

:angry:.....:)

Eh, seemed a little far-fetched, now that I look at it. lol. :embarrassed:

That was the point, lol

Posted

lol,wow,that was a bit plausible a first.

Posted

It was:embarrassed:

RAWR. HE WON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT HIS SOCIAL STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SEE HIM LOOKING AT GUYS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!1

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Posted

^ Jared, maybe he's embarrassed. And maybe if you come out with it first, it'll make him comfortable enough to share.

But, I could be totally wrong and that could horribly backfire and make your world miserable so maybe not k.

Posted

I know, thats what i'm thinking. But I don't wanna tell him unless i'm sure, because like you said, he could still say no (And lie) and tell everyone, making him a hypocrite.