Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

crush/relationship trouble

189 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm at the point when it's too late to get into a relationship because I'm going to be shipping out to college soon. It doesn't really bother me most of the time.

Posted

Well, Aethix, college is probably where you'll meet people you have things in common with, especially romantically. It's where the nerds congregate. Just avoid the frat idiots. They're not worth your time.

Posted

wtf is this since when does video games compensate for somthing.... oops wrong thread hahaha

my shit is legedarily funny hyrule radio ftw

Posted

It's okay, radiofreak, this thread needed more action.

I'll add something, then. My boyfriend and I have been going out for a year an a half now. We were good friends for about a year an a half before then. But my Mom still doesn't seem to like him, despite his best efforts. It's partly because he's older than me, partly because he didn't graduate from university, but probably because she distrusts men in general at this point and she doesn't trust my judgement. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Posted

im not sure if im the best person to answer that question

you have to do what your heart tells you, my advice if he feels like an alright person then go for it, also just for the record ALL MEN CRAVE SEX it's natural for us, it's just everyone if different in controlling their urges some men more often than others, remember men are human beings too they have feelings, i personally think men have a more of a fear of rejection than women, all men dont have high standards. that much is clear

Posted

Yeah, we seem about evenly matched libido-wise  :D. Only thing is that the relationship is getting pretty serious, and if we decide to, say, get married, what if I can't get my mom's approval? I mean, it's not like it's going to happen anytime soon; I'm only 22, and I'd want to maybe get my bachelor's degree before anything serious.

Posted

im 22 as well who cares what your mum think's if you think your man will stick with you then go for it!! dont let anyone stand in that path just make sure you have a solid connection, you dont wanna end up like my 19year old sister she is 3 months pregnant and only has a job and the bf pisses off, too bad you are not in australia huh. im looking to form a zelda meeting club in melbourne victoria

Posted

I'm not the type to date casually. In fact, every girl I've ever been attracted to has been one of my friends.

Posted

then how do ya live with yaself you have soo many girls why not ask them to be f*$% buddies i know i would if i had multiple girls who were friends, unfortunately for me i have no girls that r friends (bar a few friends in thieir late 20s)