Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our viewing of Hero of Time.

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Nate and I watched that movie, too.

We laughed almost as much as we did with Hero of Time.

It's a good time, if you're savvy enough with the source work.

What I don't understand, though, is why they held back on so many things like names and copyrighted images and whatnot if they already pretty much used all the actually important work of Nintendo in regards to OoT's plot. Like the Triforce, character names, settings, etc. Maybe they just DON'T KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN THE GAME.

Just ain't cool.

Sahaqiel

Posted

PERHAPS THEY ASKED A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND.

Posted

They just threw a dick in the machinery, in other words.

Posted

PERHAPS THEY ASKED A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A **** WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND.

Fixed.

only, word filter.

So, broken even more than it was to begin with.

Posted

PERHAPS THEY ASKED A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND WHO LEARNED ABOUT THE GAME FROM A FRIEND.

Still, they could at least bother to do a basic Google search and find out a little about the plot before making an entire movie based on it. But I guess that seemed like too much work.

Posted

I want to see this so much.

Someone give me this ability.

Posted

Ask the all knowing Sahaqiel for help.

Posted

Requires an address, Gannz:

Posted

That was the funniest review I've read in a long time.

Oh, guys. I really appreciate that. That was wonderful.

Posted

when did link use fire arrows in the movie? and i hate this reveiw because i thought this was a great movie, sure it was cheesy here and there, but it was really great.

Posted

i hate this reveiw because i thought this was a great movie, sure it was cheesy here and there, but it was really great.

You, sir, are one of a kind.

Posted

Wow, its been a good 4.5 months since someone posted in this, but when you find a picture like THIS, you just have to post it.

Origins_of_the_Triforce_by_BrokenTeapot.jpg