MSPaint Adventure.

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, resident topic killer here. I've decided to start an MSPaint Adventure, similar to this one. Well, minus the cool layout and adoring fanbase. The rules are pretty simple.

Type an action for the character like this: >[action]

I'll pick from whatever comments I get, so at times the story will be rather random, although I am going to be planning some of the features of the world it's set in beforehand. This first panel is also probably one of the last that will look this detailed.

1-1.png

It's nighttime, and here you are. Some random street, in some city that you've probably never even heard of. You're not even sure how you got here, or who you are, but you figure you should probably give yourself a name, so that whenever someone asks you your name, you can give them a response.

Posted

>[Name self Puffy McCinderpants]

Posted

>[cry tears of blood]

Posted

>[fill a tub with it and take a bubble bath]

Posted

>[Problem Sleuth]?

Lol.

I will think of a name for him.

But LAKJSDFKLJDFSL HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING HOMESTUCK?

I hate the intermission, he is copping out on his original storyline.

Like, I /like/ the intermission, but not as a part of Homestuck.

Posted

Yes, I've been following Homestuck. Still waiting for that Rambuctious Crow to be Dave's-

Anyway:

1-2.gif

You briefly consider naming yourself Puffy McCinderpants. You begin to wonder what kind of drug you were on, and doing so causes the blood vessels in you eyes to bulge, and several of them burst. If you had a tub, you would probably fill it with your own blood and take a bath in it to ridicule yourself for coming up with such a name.

Posted

Oh yeah, Explosm did one of these.

>[focus harder on your real name, discover two different name tags on your person]

>[name Wiener]

>[name Jeremiah Johnson]

Posted

>[Ponder the meaning of your existence]

Posted

>[Retrieve arms from dark puddle on the street]

Posted

>[search for the long lost tiki icon of Dustin]

Posted

2.gif

You find two name tags on your person, one of them a sticky note reading Wiener, and the other Jeremiah Johnson. This first one is probably not your name. You start to consider the meaning of your existence, only to suddenly think of cheese. You keep trying to think about your existence, but cheese is the only thing that comes to mind. Oh well. You also briefly consider stealing someone else's joke, but you think that'd be mean.

Posted

>[name yourself jeremiah johnson]

>[look across the street]

>[begin the really long quest for the long lost tiki icon of Dustin of Hyrule]

Posted

>[Put on a smexy pink hat]

Posted

>[Examine dark puddle]

Posted

3.gif

You first examine the dark puddle, which is made of Oil. You have the foresight to store some of it. You then proceed to look across the street, and are surprised when you see a cave. You figure this must be the cave which contains the the long lost tiki icon of Dustin of Hyrule. Man, you must have been on some hallucinogen. You also notice a smexy pink top hat. Or at the least you think it's smexy. You put it on, and prepare to enter the cave.