Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy Mask Salesman

25 posts in this topic

Posted

For kittens' sake, spell Ganondorf right, GoC.

While it's very possible that the HMS was there before to obtain the mask, nothing points to him actually creating it.

Maybe the children in the moon are a result of Majora's Mask hanging out with the HMS for so long, or from Skull Kid's subconscious when Majora's Mask has a grip on him.

Who knows, but if you're going to bring up something like this, please back yourself up. ;/

Sahaqiel

Posted

Who knows, but if you're going to bring up something like this, please back yourself up. ;/

Sahaqiel

This. If you're going to post a theory, GoC, you're gonna have to back it up with evidence.

Although she did stir quite the conversation.

Posted

This. If you're going to post a theory, GoC, you're gonna have to back it up with evidence.

Although she did stir quite the conversation.

I wasn't really posting a theory I was starting a disscussion on a question that has been bugging me and telling wat I thought would be the answer I can't remember the evidenece since I haven't seen the game since I was 7 I just remember the nagging suspension oksweat.gif

Posted

sweat.gif Oh you mean my sig I'll fix it

sorry for double post

Posted

I think he is a creep. Just a stalking creep with a bad friend ring.

Posted

I think he is a creep. Just a stalking creep with a bad friend ring.

please elaberatesweat.gif

Posted

ok idk if im wording this right but if you combine the story of the manga and figure the game is based on the manga it states that the tribe tried destroying the dragon known as majora or something along those lines and that everyone who tried died so an unknown hero que fierce deity of termina came to the tribe to face the dragon majora and when the deity got to majora the dragon looked at him and said that he is tired of living and wishes to die or somethin like that so the deity plays music for the dragon to dance too for three days the dragon danced until he was tired ( three days is 72 hours how long to stop the moon in the game) and the dragon collapsed but instead of killing majora he took him and turned him into a mask thus creatin majoras mask and the deity intern fulfilled his quest and turned to a mask too but heres the confusin part of this story on the moon the kid wearin majoras mask says lets play a game good guys vs. Bad guys ill be the good guy you are the bad guy. Then the kid hands link the fierce deity mask which brings me to believe that the fierce deity mask is more evil than the majoras mask so why did the fierce deity help link to save termina ok sorry i may have gotten some facts wrong im in a rush and i know this is completely irrelevant of the topic the happy mask salesman i just figured this might clear up majoras story of how the mask was created but im not sure i think i forgot some stuff

ok idk if im wording this right but if you combine the story of the manga and figure the game is based on the manga it states that the tribe tried destroying the dragon known as majora or something along those lines and that everyone who tried died so an unknown hero que fierce deity of termina came to the tribe to face the dragon majora and when the deity got to majora the dragon looked at him and said that he is tired of living and wishes to die or somethin like that so the deity plays music for the dragon to dance too for three days the dragon danced until he was tired ( three days is 72 hours how long to stop the moon in the game) and the dragon collapsed but instead of killing majora he took him and turned him into a mask thus creatin majoras mask and the deity intern fulfilled his quest and turned to a mask too but heres the confusin part of this story on the moon the kid wearin majoras mask says lets play a game good guys vs. Bad guys ill be the good guy you are the bad guy. Then the kid hands link the fierce deity mask which brings me to believe that the fierce deity mask is more evil than the majoras mask so why did the fierce deity help link to save termina ok sorry i may have gotten some facts wrong im in a rush and i know this is completely irrelevant of the topic the happy mask salesman i just figured this might clear up majoras story of how the mask was created but im not sure i think i forgot some stuff

Posted

did you notice the game has a lot of purple like lorule 

Posted

Have you ever seen majora's mask and a link between worlds in the same place at the same time

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

*Gasp* they are the same game! Just like the sun and the moon are the same game!

pheonix561 likes this