Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fire Emblem

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Soren looks like a chick.

Posted

Ike and Soren are gay for eachother, actually.

I liked Boyd. Alot of the enemies in the game use lances, and the deadlier ones use axes, so who better to pit against them than boyd? He's good for luring wyvern riders and things like that, too. In fact, with a bow and an axe, he's pretty much the anti wyvern.

Posted

He was a wimp until his class change, though. For me, anyways. Then he was pretty tough.

Posted

That brings up a good pint, do you guys ever use those items to make them class change early? Or do you wait until they are lvl 20.

Posted

I noticed that in radiant dawn, sometimes you need to use those items for certain units, because they hit their maxes at an early level and can't grow for another 7 levels, which means they'll get progressively worse throughout the game. My first two play throughs on radiant dawn, Mia was pretty wimpy. But I realized that was because I wasn't leveling her up fast enough, and when I made her into her trueblade class earlier, she suddenly became a tank. Seriously she was one of the most insanely deadly units I've ever had.

Posted

That happens with a lot of characters, especially the mages and swordmasters.

Posted

The One unit that is just impossible to work with is Fiona from FE10

FE10___Fiona_by_supertimer.jpg

Posted

I'm considering buying either Fire Emblem (7) or The Sacred Stones (FE8) for the GBA. Which do you think I should go with? I'm kind of leaning towards 7.

Posted

Sacred stones, all the way.

Posted

I was actually leaning that way originally, but then I saw IGN gave it a lower score. I think it's because they didn't really add much to it, though. Which is a stupid reason if you ask me,.

I think Sacred Stones is a little cheaper, so I think I'l go for it. After I buy ALttP. Thanks.

Posted

well, if they didn't change much, and you're here with not playing either game, then what difference does it make?

PLAY THE GAME AE*R&HWP#$U%

Posted

Agreed. Stones it is, then.

Posted

I don't know if it matters to you, but Sacred stones is a bit on the easy side and Blazing sword has more challenging gameplay modes. Of course, Sacred Stones also has the super cool branching class change system if you like replay value.

Posted

Also, Sacred Stones has the always interesting Tower and Ruins levels, which are part of the creature campaign, which was also a new thing.

Posted

Also, Sacred Stones have characters named Kyle and Franz.

It's official.