Guys Vs Girls werewolf

299 posts in this topic

Posted

The game has started, as Evil Werewolf has been completed.

Remember when you were a kid, and you would play guys chase girls at recess? Well if you don't, go back to first grade.

Anyways, in light of those memories, guy characters are werewolves, girl characters are town citizens. Note that your gender IRL does not effect wether you ger a boy/girl character.

New mechanic:Moon cycles.

The moon has 4 cycles. We will start on cycle 1.

1.)Half moon

2.)New moon

3.)Half moon

4.)Full moon

New moon-Werewolves are very weak. Without protection from another player, almost anything can kill them. They actually have a 1/8 chance of dying. (Me flipping a coin determines this. All 3 flips must match for one to die.) Werewolves can't kill on new moons.

Half moon-Nothing is changed. One player with a specific item is effected by this, if they want to.

Full moon-Werewolves are incredibly powerful. 2 players can be killed on a full moon night. They also have total invinciblity from 1 attack.

* Most players belong to one of two groups: the guys and the girls. Any player who is a girl wins if all guys are killed. Any player who is a guy wins as soon as they outnumber the girls.

* Each player has a name (which identifies their character) and a set of abilities. These abilities are unique to the player, and secret to everyone else, unless the player chooses to reveal them. Note that a player's name can be used to try and infer their abilities and/or alignment...but no guarantees.

* Gameplay cycles between a Day phase and a Night phase. Day phase lasts 72 hours of real time, but may be ended early if the town decides on someone to lynch. Night phase lasts 24 hours, but may be ended early if all players complete their night actions.

* During Day phase, the players may vote on who among them they should lynch. If any player receives a simple majority of the player's votes after the first 24 hours have passed, that player is immediately lynched, and Day phase ends. A player's identity and alignment are revealed when they are lynched. Players should put their votes in bold, so they can be easily spotted. Also note that no votes are official until 24 hours of the day have passed: this is to encourage conversation between players. Finally, players may change their votes at any time: be sure to bold this as well.

* During Night phase, no player may post (with the exception of such pleasantries as "Good night"). Players with night time abilities should PM me to let me know what they are doing. Also, every night, the Werewolves may choose 1 player to kill. All deaths, and any other noticeable happenings will be reported to the town at the end of night phases. Dead players can post at night. Some players, although dead, may still have influence over the game.

* Players MAY NOT discuss the game outside of this thread, unless their abilities state otherwise. However, players may converse with each other via PM at any time during the game. Town players will be expected not to abuse this privilege, and follow every rule put down for normal posting when writing PMs. Werewolves may converse between themselves via PM. Dead players may post at night, but they can't give away vital game info.

* Items will play a major role in this game. All items may be used during the night, unless their descriptions state otherwise. Any player may choose, at any time, day or night, without costing daily or nightly actions, to give an item to another player. The receiving player will not be informed of who gave them that item.

* You may not directly quote any PM I, or any other player, send you concerning this game. You may, however, paraphrase. You also may not edit your posts: just double post if absolutely must.

* If the game ends too quickly, I may allow the Werewolf to choose another player to infect before they die. Infected players become Werewolves themselves.

*Bonus items can be given randomly to everyone, and this will be announced at the start of the day phase. These are stricly one use only, and will usually be offered only once.

Player[]PM Sent[]Response?

1.)Silves[]Y[]Y

2.)Pheonix561[]Y[]Y

3.)Umbreon[]Y[]Y

4.)Fierce Muffin[]Y[]Y

5.)That 1 Guy[]Y[]Y

6.)Kimmy[]Y[]Y

7.)Corrupt one[]Y[]Y

8.)Arcane[]Y[]Y

9.)Aethix[]Y[]Y

10.)Ammonsa[]Y[]Y

11.)Nabeshin[]Y[]Y

12.)Sahaqiel[]Y[]Y

13.)Shadowknight[]Y[]Y

The game has started.

***NOTICE***

Changed rules:

*Bonus items can be given randomly to everyone, and this will be announced at the start of the day phase. These are stricly one use only, and will usually be offered only once.

*Dead players may post at night, but they can't give away vital game info.

*Some players, although dead, may still have slight influence over the game.

Posted

Sure, I'm in I guess. We'll see how well you can run this.

Posted

joining now.

Posted

This seems fun!

I'm in.

Posted

I'm in, even though Sahaqiel was supposed to go next.

Posted

Count me in.

Posted

Even though the last one isn't over yet, I'll join.

Nabe is doing the next one, Saha said he would but then he was a little bitch.

Posted

Even though the last one isn't over yet, I'll join.

Nabe is doing the next one, Saha said he would but then he was a little bitch.

(Won't start till after evil werewolf is done)

And we should have an official thread for who's going next then. >:C You guys so disorganised it's making me go rage.

Posted

Bring it.

Posted

I remember that Saha said he was next, then you said that you're after him. What happened to that? I guess I'll join though.

Posted

The organized thread for who goes when was going to be posted after Evil Wolf, but the quick version of the plan was that I go next with a Zelda wolf, followed by Saha's wolf. Since we're on a Zelda site, the idea is that a Zelda wolf will draw some new blood, so you'd probably be best off waiting until after Zelda Wolf at least.

Posted

Oh. this isn't the HOWL one, then.

Posted

I'm in. I like the sound of some of those new mechanics.

Posted

We need one more player so that, when Evil Werewolf ends, we can start this up.

Posted

The organized thread for who goes when was going to be posted after Evil Wolf, but the quick version of the plan was that I go next with a Zelda wolf, followed by Saha's wolf. Since we're on a Zelda site, the idea is that a Zelda wolf will draw some new blood, so you'd probably be best off waiting until after Zelda Wolf at least.

Are you going to join in this one?