What the hell happened in this game?

Anyway.

GMP: come post in my game.

Everyone else: Count this game? Y/N

Posted

NNN.

It is an abomination.

An abortion of a game.

Toss it in a dumpster and forget about it, baby.

Posted

I found great amusement in them, Saha.

I'm inclined to say Y because I won, but N would probably be the smart choice.

Posted

I want to say Y, because by some twist of fate, the entire team of yellow fever was werewolves again, along with the GM from that game, and we won with everyone alive this time and I wasn't responsible for Arcane's pointless deaths like I was in the last three games.

Only, the Castle Crashers game wasn't really pointless.

Anyways, my head says N but my heart says Y.

Posted

Same as Arcane and pheonix561.

Posted

Nay.

Posted

Yeah, I'm going to vote no. This just got ridiculous towards the end, and it was too saturated with items. It just got a bit out of hand, in my opinion.

So, no.

Anyway, GMP, I see what you were trying to do, and I understand that this was your first time running a game. So just for future reference, less items would probably be best.

Posted

Less of everything would have been ideal. There was a problem with balance - too many different ideas, lots of powerful abilities that could swing the game wildly between town and wolf wins, too many items, post-death abilities, etcetera. There was just too much going on.

Posted

I have to say No

But, GMP did introduce the Moon Cycles system, which in my opinion, was brilliant.

Posted

Who votes redo lol?

The redo won't count either, but some things will change.

Tell me your thoughts on these changes.

1.)Y/N

2.)Y/N

3.)Y/N

4.)Y/N

5.)Y/N

6.)Y/N

1.)Item clutter. There will be 1, maybe two item drops.

2.)Item power-Items will be dummed down a bit.

3.)Night actions-I just thought this up. Nights actions will be live. Meaning that, they happen in a chronological order. For example-

Player one attacks player two.

Player three uses protection on player 2.

Since player one attacked player two before protection was placed, player two still dies. Player 3 wasted action.

OR

Player one loots grave.

Player two loots same grave, after player one.

Player one gets loot, player two wasted action.

4.)Moon cycle changes-

A.)On new moons, werewolves won't have a chance to die. Instead, Town members will be protected from injury (I.E. not being able to vote tommorow, or being vunurable to theft/death), but they will not be immune to death. Werewolves still won't be able to make a kill.

B.)On full moons, Werewolves are protected from ALL attacks, and can still make two kills. However, since all of a werewolves abilities are heightened that night, if any town member has a bait placing ability, wolves will be more vunurable to it, causing a greater attack failure rate that bait normally would.

5.)Metals and Glass:

A.)Silver coating will be REMOVED.

B.)Gold is used for crafting general defensive objects, and keys(Maybe).

C.)Glass can be used for a variety of things.

D.)Silver can be used to make items for wolf defense, and keys(Maybe).

6.)Healing and protection:

A.)Fruit helps you recover from injury. If a chef gives something away, a fruit may be recived with it.

B.)Food is like protection, it lasts for one attack, but you can hold on to it.

C.)Unless stated otherwise, protection makes you immune from one attack.

D.)Rotten food will injure you if recived.

Posted

1.) Meh

2.) Go ahead

3.) Good God No

4.) Whatever floats your boat

5.) Too complicated

6.) Whatever works

============================

Ok, let me level with you on this:

1.) Its too late, you can't redo this game. Write up a new one, use past games for ideas

2.) You need to use the PMs more. I mean, you basically just kept telling everyone everything in front of everybody. That ruins the entire point of the game. As the GM, you are supposed to interfere as little as possible. If you have something important to say, like, "The Silver you mine is sent directly to whoever can use it" tell me in a PM, instead of telling it to everyone.

3.) My Silver going straight to whoever can use it is a terrible idea. It takes away the whole aspect of finding out who you can trust.

4.) There were 4 werewolves. Wtf. How the hell was the town going to win like that.

5.) Sahaqiel being revived but being invisible. How does that make sense. Town can't win if we can't even lynch the last wolf.

6.) You don't go into any detail on anything. If nothing happens to someone at night, then tell them nothing happened to them that night.

I can come up with more, but I'll add them later.

Posted

Saha would be revealed if the nessacary time came.

Also, there were 12 people.

Posted

For any number of players, a good rule to follow is that a quarter of them are wolves. For a game of 13 players, I would expect 3 wolves, 1 indy (at least) and 9 townies. If the wolves could possibly make multiple kills a night, then there should be even fewer wolves to compensate, or multiple protection roles.

Don't get too ambitious, is the main thing.

Posted

Saha would be revealed if the nessacary time came.

Also, there were 12 people.

"If the necessary time came."

All his being there did was give the wolves an incredibly unfair advantage.