Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Spirit Tracks: Finding Treasure

2 posts in this topic

Posted

When I first realized collecting treasure was the only way to add more train cars, I was overwhelmed. I sought ways to find treasure, and amongst the best where:

1.) Use the whirlwind in Whittleton to uncover treasures in leaf piles. Easy way to get many Stalfos Skulls, Star Fragments, Wood Hearts, Demon Fossils, and an occasional Dragon Scale.

2.) Complete the mini-game at Pirate's Hideout. He offers an array of different treasures.

3.) Participate in Prize Postcard drawings, aim for Regal Ring or Alchemy stone. Sell for 2500 Rupees, and hit all the shops around the map for desired treasure. Rather slow method when you want something specific.

4.) Complete the Goron Target Range challenge. Be prepared to win some treasure, and lose some rupees.

The greatest challenge, for me, was getting all the Pearl Necklaces I needed. Using the above methods, it took a good 3 hours of play to get the 17 I ended up needing. I'm not sure how the treasure varies in each game, so I don't know how many others have this problem. Any tips?

Hope I helped!

Posted

I totally made the skull set and the dragon set.