Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Halo: Reach first ViDoc

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Now, everyone knows that I like Halo. Personally, I think this video is fscking amazing, and I love it.

I'll leave it up to y'all to judge, though. Tell me what you think.

Posted

Dang. If only zelda wii was like this.

Posted

Hopefully they fix what's wrong with all the other Halo games. The story. It seems they will, though. I'm uber excited for this game. And the graphics are a ton better than Halo 3 and even ODST.

Posted

^The 360 is starting to seem like a beast that's been caged up for years. You'd think that we'd be seeing it's age now. Hell, it's been out since '05. However, with games that are as visually powerful as Mass Effect 2, Battlefield:Bad Company 2, and Halo: Reach, it's beginning to stand on-par with the PS3's graphics.

I say this in a friendly way, not like some nerdy fanboy, coming out and saying "OH, THE 360's GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING, PS3 SUCKS BALLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!1!!!one!!!!!!"

And I remember watching vids of Halo 3, thinking that it looked amazing. Now it looks like shit. Now, it's lighting is screwed, its models are tiny and bland, etc. etc. etc.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a beautifully vibrant game that's fun to look at. Put it next to Reach, however, and it's complete horseshit.

Dang. If only zelda wii was like this.

I sort of resent Nintendo for going with a less technologically advanced console just to prove a point. I think it was a ridiculous idea. They dug themselves a hole. You can't make huge technology leaps in games on a console with previous-gen tech.

Don't get me wrong, I love the games they make, and I hope that Zelda Wii is amazing. However, a game with amazing atmosphere and the huge army of bulbins charging from that old Twilight Princess trailer would be much more possible, easier, better, and amazing with a console that can match the power of the PS3 and Xbox 360. Unfortunately, we may never know what could have been.