Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Click and answer - 1

29 posts in this topic

Posted

And with it, the storyline was pretty generic, mostly, it was all like... Boring, tedious, with a love plot... Like always. I found it boring in most parts. The effects were stunning though! :D

Posted

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, I think.

It's been awhile since I've gone to the theator. The only one within a 30 minute driving distance has been closed down. Good ridance I say; the place was filthy and falling apart. Everything stank horribly. It's cheaper to wait until movies come out on payperview anyway.

Posted

YLA, yeah the story was absurdly predictable, but a story isn't always what a movie is about. Though it usually is.

Posted

It was probably predictable 'cause we've seen it all before with the story, especially if you've seen Dances With Wolves. Plus, the adverts made you know that it was coming to some huge climatic battle at one point or another.

Posted

What do you mean? From what I heard Avatar was horrible. The only good thing about the movie was the effects.

Oh for the love of-- >_<

Avatar. Was. Not. HORRIBLE. Dear lord, just because a few people think the story is too generic, they go and nitpick about the whole movie and label it as lame.

The story wasn't all that generic, either. Sure, it wasn't 100% original, but it was a good story. So, YLA, you're saying that since people said only the special FX are good, that you won't go to see it. You're saying, "Gee, I want to listen to other people's bias' so that I can make my own WITHOUT EVEN WATCHING THE DARN MOVIE!"

Its your choice if you want to see it or not,

but for pete's sake,

don't make an automatic decision based on others' bias.

Posted

:huh: Ok, but it didn't even look that good before they told me about the movie.

Posted

Yeah, I'll admit I thought it looked like a pretty bad movie.

But then I saw it.

And you know what?

I LIKED IT.

MAYBE IF YOU SEE THE MOVIE AND THEN MAKE YOUR OPINION PEOPLE WONT CALL YOU SO BIASED.

Posted

^The last thing I did that with was WW. Do you really want to go through this again, but instead of bashing WW I constantly rip on Avatar?

Posted

The last movie I saw in a cinema was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I really hate going to cinemas. Too crowded and smelly.

The last movie I saw recently. The Princess and the Frog, just finished watching it about an 1 hour ago. I enjoyed it :)

Posted

The lat move I watched in theaters was either "Harry Potter: the half blood prince" or "Jenifer's Body" which ever was the last one that came out.

Posted

Yes YLA, I want to go through this again. I want you to go watch Avatar, while its still in theaters, preferably in 3D. I want you to decide the movie is the movie and you will make your decision when the movie is over whether it was good or not. Blank slate before the movie is key.

Posted

^The last thing I did that with was WW. Do you really want to go through this again, but instead of bashing WW I constantly rip on Avatar?

I'd like that more than you ripping on it now when you haven't even seen the movie. =|

Posted

It was Avatar, in 2D. With Desu. puppy.

Anyway, I liked it. Even though it was basically like Dances with Wolves.

Posted

The last movie I saw at a theatre was... The 1931 film, Dracula.

Oh, but that was at least 3 years ago...