HOWL - Upcoming Games, Hosting Signups, and Rules

444 posts in this topic

Posted

LL we're going to make this happen.

Posted

I should point out that since Corrupt One left, his game spot before the Rank Game needs filling. GMP or Arcane, who wants it?

Posted

Alright, I guess I'll be defaulting it to GMP, since his is earlier on the list.

Posted

Does this mean GMP is hosting the next game? Because I'd like to get into another werewolf game, and this one is taking forever.

Posted

So I started making my own game after reviewing a good amount of the past games.

I never GM'd before so I may need some pointers on it or work out my idea with someone if the're interested.

Posted

So, I was just thinking of hosting my own game after Spelunky Werewolf, and now it sounds like a good idea.

I want to do a Mafia game. You know, the game that werewolf came from, and should really be called? Such a better name <: So yeah, just throwing this out there.

Posted

I'm just gonna come in here and request for Aethix to make another fantastically organized castle game. I also am going to go ahead and coin the term "Castle Game" For games that are organized like that. That game was fun as gosh.

Posted

Really? Well, I sort of had an idea for a werewolf game based off of the Nintendo DS game Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors that would use a slightly modified version of the castle game mechanic. It could be a small game (nine to eleven players) that would run alongside GMP's game.

Posted

I wasn't even in that game, I had a good time just reading through it.

You should do it. Save us from the poorly planned werewolf.

Posted

Alright, I'll post signups tommorow. My computer has been getting work done on it lately so that it can properly communicate with my university's poorly designed network, so it may take a while.

Posted

Holy god, you went from "Sort of having an idea" to "Sign ups tomorrow" With two people asking you to do it.

Posted

Alright, I'll post signups tommorow.

And I thought Christmas was over.

Posted

Aethix we love you

Posted

You should do it. Save us from the poorly planed werewolf.

planned?

Posted

planned?

Oops, I didn't even notice that.