HOWL - Upcoming Games, Hosting Signups, and Rules

444 posts in this topic

Posted

okay i'll try to work out a One Piece game, but dont hold em to it.

Can anyone give me the ins and outs of a WW game though? Is there like a "skeleton" i can work with and flesh out into a full game?

dunno how much itll help, but this is a link that i thiiiiiiiiiiiiink nabe gave me a while back.

Posted

i have an idea for a werewolf game, name is still pending but right now lets roll with Chaos Werewolf

Posted

heehee, writing up a new Werewolf game instead of participating in the one you're playing, or getting the one you're hosting soon ready to go (◡‿◡✿) 

on that note, look forward to this new game of mine!! In December or whenever in the far future. Who is even going next anymore what is the order of games even?

athough I'm worried that this game I'm writing isn't going to get enough people... considering the massive amount of trouble Glee Mafia had/still has getting 13 people. this new game's got 15 roles, and I really can't cut any of them for the sake of the theme.

ps it's Dangan Ronpa Mafia (hurr what a surprise)

Posted

play emoticon werewolf cascade.............................

the game is going way slower than it ever should have........................................................

Posted

So T1G will host Chaos Werewolf at some point after Cascade's game.

I will go ahead and claim the next spot for Deviantart/Sonic OC wolf. Not trying to rush anyone, just thought I'd speak up and get in the queue.

Cirt and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I wanna host another after yours then. I was thinking of doing a game of thrones werewolf a while back... maybe an attack on titan one would be cool...

Well anyway, I'm sure I'll have something by the time these games finish.

Posted

I remembered that jojo's bizarre adventure has enough to give me several games worth of amazing ideas

Posted

I have something of an idea for a game that would be silly, but I still need to actually write it. So I'm in the queue, but not in a position to start yet.

Posted

I'm thinking i'm gonna do a Marvel universe Werewolf.

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

I was thinking about doing a WhoDunnIt werewolf game but it probably wont happen.

Posted

/pre-in for whatever the next game running is

Posted

gonna host Sahaqiel's Nabbab Werewolf soon

Posted

out of curiosity, do you guys think hnet can even handle a 17 player werewolf game? because when i was re-working on werewolf survivor 2, i realized that axing roles would be rather tricky.

Posted

You could probably find 17 people to play that game.

The problem is getting over half of them to be active and actually post, so games aren't 10 pages long.

Posted

yeah :< and since i plan for it to be a different sort of team-based, id rather not have an inactive person dragging their team down, like what a good portion of my last game was.