HOWL - Upcoming Games, Hosting Signups, and Rules

444 posts in this topic

Posted

Oooooooh.

Like Clue?

Posted

Yeah, a lot like Clue. Actually that's a great name for it, since I'm trying to focus on environment and event evidence rather then the usual guessing and trying to catch people in lies and such. Thanks man. (:

Posted

feel free to move me further down the list, since I didnt have plans to pick my game back up again until recently. I'll go after the rank game, if thats okay.

Posted

If you want to do that idea of a game you were thinking of, I could move you to the Rank Game, and I'd fill the empty spot before the Rank Game with the game I was planning to run for Rank.

Posted

You really want to make my game the rank game?

Posted

Yeah, if you'd like to. We'll talk in PMs.

Posted

Corrupt One, sorry to move your game around so much, but I've put it back to before the Rank Game because of Pokewolf. This'll be the last time I move it.

Actually, you have a couple choices. You can run it now concurrently with Aethix's game, or you can run it the same time as my game, which is after Aethix's.

ninja'd

Posted

It's okay, I understand. Since QWolf I only has ten roles, maybe it could be a small game going on while Aethix's is?

Posted

Yoyoyo, check out my edit, dawg

Posted

*While yours is?

I can only really run it with ten roles. If I added more the probabilities for stuff would get way out of hand.

Posted

Mine is Spelunky Werewolf.

10 roles is perfect, that's why you can run it at the same time as another game.

Posted

does the Werewolf have to be a werewolf? or can i make it whatever i want?

Posted

lol of course you can make it whatever you want. In that first game you played in, it was Vaati. In the Harry Potter one, there was a Werewolf, but it wasn't THE werewolf, and was actually a townie.

And in the Super Smash bros one....well...It was a werewolf, but the townies killed each other more then the wolves did lol

Posted

Got an idea here.

Jesus Werewolf.

There's an indie character who can't do anything until Jesus is killed, at which point they possess him and rise from the dead to commit mass blasphemy.

Posted

I've got an idea for a werewolf but I probably can't pull it off so anyone interested in hearing my idea PM me. I want someone to do the idea justice.

Also lol I was the werewolf townie in Harry Potter werewolf.