HOWL - Upcoming Games, Hosting Signups, and Rules

444 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah. In my opinion, it should be a little closer to Nabe's signature, the whole werewolf league thing, but It really is pretty good.

Posted

I have an idea for a game. A starwars theme game where the town are jedi and you have to find the sith among you and force powers could be the night abilitys.

I wouldn't host it because I don't think I would do a good enough job right now, so if someone else wants to pick it up that would be alright.

Posted

Sahaqiel's game has inspired me to come up with something a little more original. I would like to change the theme of my upcoming game to "Science Fiction Werewolf".

@Linox: I might include a Jedi in it.

Posted

'kay.

Pheo, is your setup ready-ish to go? If not, better start planning.

Posted

Do you want any help with the rank game Nabe? I most likely won't be making it in, but I can help you out with it if you want.

It will also give me a little experience from the GM's point of view.

Posted

Well, it's pretty much done and ready to play.

But there are a lot of spots in this one, on purpose. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a spot.

If you ever want to run a game and aren't really sure about your setup though, feel free to ask. I'm happy to read them over, even if I have to sit that game out as a result.

Posted

Ok, but if there is a chance I don't get in I can still help you with vote count and such. If thats alright with you.

Posted

Id like to change Jungle werewolf to Siberian werewolf, thx.

Posted

I had this idea for a Monster Hunter Themed Werewolf, where the wolves are different hunters, and the monsters would be town. Don't know if I'll actually do it, though

Posted

Oh, I want to host a game by the way. I'm pretty sure I talked to Nabe a long time ago, but I think I forgot to mention it in this thread. Just started working on it today and I'm pretty excited.

I'm fine waiting, of course. People didn't know so I'll let them go first if they'd like. My bad on poor communication.

Posted

Also, Nabe- Quantum Werewolf only has 10 players, so it can be one of those small games on the side.

Posted

/auto joins please? ;D

Posted

Probably.

Posted

I'll write that down in the list then, Arcane.

Any title to it or info at all?

Posted

I'll just call it Murder Werewolf right now. Can't think of a catchy title since it doesn't have a blatant theme.