Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The EVIL army of the Sith Assassins of the mushroom kingdom!

33 posts in this topic

Posted

*Grabs sword.* Let's do this!

Posted

Awwww
YLA took the sword
well I guess I'll just used something I'm much better with,
A SNIPER RIFLE

Posted

What? This is my sword. This is my Dark Gilded Sword.

Posted

Well we can't both use the same type of weapon
that would be silly Teehee

Posted

Why not? Besides I am Dark Young Link. I need the Dark Gilded Sword. I also have the Dark Hylian Shield. And here's my arsenal. *Opens door full of dark weapons used that is seen to be weapons used by Link in MM.*

Posted

yeah it just I'd rather have a different weapon then everyone else plus I'm realy good with a sniper ( You should see me go hunting)

Posted

Jo, your from Mississippi? No way, so am I!

Hay, Great Evil Army people, is it really fair to use another person's club as a device for convinceing people to join your own army? It is degrading to the club leader and makes you look like power-hungry tyrants (which is my job).

Posted

Then why don't you use the bow and hawk eye? That sounds like it would be perfect for you.

Posted

What is this, I mean I'm SO confused :c

Posted

Ok I'll take that
I can't wait 'til he comes back and get such a suprise

Posted

Sure, don't take my advice, just do your own thing...

The users destroyed will not be poor Goji's responsability, no...

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='19 February 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1266632089' post='279857']
Then why don't you use the bow and hawk eye? That sounds like it would be perfect for you.
[/quote]
I never needed that. I was a crazy good shot. It helps that I was playing on the GC, of course.

Posted

Actually I never used it either. My friend challenged me to do it without the hawk eye and I was like "How am I going to hit it if I can't see it?" He then said "Just do it," and I hit it my first shot.

Posted

Do what?

Posted

[quote name='Ivo-goji' date='19 February 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1266632075' post='279855']
Jo, your from Mississippi? No way, so am I!

Hay, Great Evil Army people, is it really fair to use another person's club as a device for convinceing people to join your own army? It is degrading to the club leader and makes you look like power-hungry tyrants (which is my job).
[/quote]
Awesome!

But dude, I see what you're saying. However, we're evil. When you go into that field, you've got to be ready. Two evil guys in the same room who both want to be leaders aren't going to get along. They're gonna kill each other.
It's just the way evil is, it's a rough business for those starting out, and amazing for the ones who are already there. We're giving him a chance. If he doesn't comply, it's war.

Since he's evil, sith, and in the Mushroom Kingdom, I'm curious to see how this turns out.

However, we really shouldn't be flooding his clan's page.