54 posts in this topic

Posted

Cake...

Oh! GLaDOS.

Posted

Glados?

Posted

oh

I love valve! They can make very addicting multiplayer games!

Left 4 Dead,Half-Life,Counterstrike,Team Fortress,

Posted

bigboss

Posted

The cake is a lie, Deadmetabolic ;)

Posted

The cake is a lie, Ringo ;)

RINGO?! RINGO STARR?! WHERE?! I'M A HUGE FAN!

I know you wrote DeAdMeTaBoLiC,but i just wanted to say Ringo.

Posted

I called you Ringo first because he is in your avatar, but then I realized that that really has nothing to do with your name and might get confusing, so I changed it. lol.

Posted

You could call me Ringo.I LOVE RINGO!

DeAdMeTaBoLiC is my friend's Xbox live account.He's a senior and is leaving school once the year is over.I wrote this to remind me of him

Posted

Halo is the definition of a 6 year old's FPS.

I'd love to know who feeds you your bowls of horseshit.

Big Boss is definitely one who I forgot about, and he's definitely a main contender for it.

He's also more badass than Solid Snake,because Solid Snake is based off of him. Just sayin'.

Commander Shepard is pretty damn badass, though, especially since he/she is technically you, the player, because you create Commander Shepard. You choose how he/she looks and all of the choices that he/she makes.

Posted

think about it,After Halo 3,were there any GOOD Halo games?

Posted

Halo Wars was good if you like that sort of game. I could easily sit down and enjoy it. ODST was a fail to an extent, but the firefight was fun and the campaign was fun as well, but not great.

And Reach is looking like it's gonna be awesome, but I'll wait for the beta to see.

There are some characters from the Mass Effect games that are pretty badass, like Garrus Valkarian and Urdnot Wrex, two combat-loving badasses. It's pretty awesome when they've got personalities, too, which makes it interesting to talk with them after a mission.

Tali'Zorah's pretty badass, too. She's got a sweet and shy side, but she's a good fighter and doesn't take any crap.

Posted

You mean Portal, right? Like, Half-Life is the opposition to Portal. Half-Life has Black Mesa and Portal has Aperture Science. These are two rivaling companies. (Please, go die, Min)

Master Chief sucks.

Marcus Fenix sucks.

The Halo and Gears of War franchises are awful and you should feel bad. More like after Halo: Combat Evolve were there any good Halos?

If I had to choose, I'd choose Gordon Freeman, but he's not even a character, he's just you with a crowbar. Basch fon Ronsenburg of Dalmasca is p. damn awesome, though. I mean, he fences with axes and that's just the way I like my men.

Posted

Master Chief sucks.

Marcus Fenix sucks.

The Halo and Gears of War franchises are awful and you should feel bad. More like after Halo: Combat Evolve were there any good Halos?

So, why do they suck? Is it just because they're mainstream?

They're both fun games. Halo for the multiplayer, Gears for the campaign.

I'd say Gears might be good with multiplayer, too, but EPIC epicly failed when they made you spawn with a shotgun in Gears 1 and 2. It kills the game. You should have to find the shotgun, instead we've got pussies running around using these uber shotguns that seem to have infinite range, instead of using guns that take skill and not just blindfiring. Like using a rifle for once, not just the shotgun and the explosives.

Posted

We're all forgetting the most badass video game character of all time...

Samus Aran.