All About Pokemon!

419 posts in this topic

Posted

Just saw it. Amazing how the sprites move! I love it!

Posted

YES finaly the sprites move during the entire battle

Posted

I know right 8D

And I like your new avatar.

Posted

Yea, I do agree with LL. I'm glad that they move and all that jazz, but the reused sprites and enlargement of them is pretty disappointing.

Posted

Ok I think I screwed myself. I want the EXP share, but I didn't get the red scale after fighting the red Garidose because I didn't know it was there. So I go back to look for it and I can't find it. Does it disappear forever if you don't pick it up? Because if it does I'm just going to quit because my pokemon are horrible under leveled and training them up is the worst part when you're this far up in the game. >_<

Posted

Ok I think I screwed myself. I want the EXP share, but I didn't get the red scale after fighting the red Garidose because I didn't know it was there. So I go back to look for it and I can't find it. Does it disappear forever if you don't pick it up? Because if it does I'm just going to quit because my pokemon are horrible under leveled and training them up is the worst part when you're this far up in the game. >_<

Oh god how stupid can you be you actually make me want to kill myself.

Edit: That spelling. That horrible terrible spelling. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US. "GYARADOS" is like the most memorable spelling in the whole game and you go and ruin the whole thing with "GARIDOSE" UGH BLASPHEMY

Posted

derrr lol wats pokemon?

Posted

my pokemon are horrible under leveled and training them up is the worst part when you're this far up in the game. >_<

I think thats the funnest part accually, I usually start my second team about halfway.

By the way misspelling Gyarados' name is pokemon sin.

Posted

I finally finished EV training my hippowdon, and I'm gonna try and get it either ice fang or toxic soon. probably toxic, because it would be fun to load status conditions on everyone I'm battling.

Posted

Oh god how stupid can you be you actually make me want to kill myself.

Edit: That spelling. That horrible terrible spelling. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US. "GYARADOS" is like the most memorable spelling in the whole game and you go and ruin the whole thing with "GARIDOSE" UGH BLASPHEMY

I'm sorry I don't have Pokemon spell check.

Posted

I like Rashiam or whatever it's name is. He has a pretty tail.

Posted

They are both prettyyy.

Posted

Explain what kind of legendaries they are. I don't want to hear "Okay so this one is jesus and that one is judas. They are Arcaeus's sons. They control life and can manipulate sex." etc.

I'll probably get the furry lookin white one because everyone is going to get the cool lookin black one.