All About Pokemon!

419 posts in this topic

Posted

I tried to battle you in talk but you logged off.

Posted

So, um, I got the Pikachu-Colored Pichu over Wi-Fi today, I thought it was only a Gamestop thing?

Anyway, I got Wi-Fi now if anyone wants to trade.

I have 319 Pokemon caught (I have all the starters from all the games) so, yeah.

And if you want battle my team is all 60-80s...

And I got Platinum, by the way.

edit: I have 2 legit shiny cubones to trade off if anyone has any offers

Posted

I lost my DSi :(

I have Pokemon Diamond that was in it though. I read that on Serebii a few hours ago, i'm going to get it too.

Posted

When I get HeartGold, I think I'm finally going to try a monotype run. I think I'll go with Steel.

Posted

Thats cool.

Posted

What will you team look like?

Who's going to be on your team?

Mine will be Meganium, Noctowl, Lapras, Gengar, Scizor, and Arcanine.

Gonna have a team with Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Forretress, Drifblim, and Electric/Ground Pokemon to cover all the types. Obviously, I'm going for the three starters and any Pokemon that can meet my expectations and be awesome at the same time, like Forretress. Just look at that puppyer, he has, like, 15 defenses and he's a pinecone. Look at Drifblim over there, he's a floating air balloon with a cloud for hair. You can't beat that.

(Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Nidoking, Metagross, and Aerodactyl is my team for Platinum, just in case you don't care and didn't want to know, anyway.)

Also, Soul Silver all the way.

When I get HeartGold, I think I'm finally going to try a monotype run. I think I'll go with Steel.

That's the easiest type to win with, try an all bug team. Better yet, try a single Sunkern. When you beat it, boast about it to everyone, because you just beat the game with the weakest(stat-wise, he has a pretty good moveset, compared to Magikarp.) Pokemon in the game.

Posted

Holy f***.

I was just browsing serebii.net's HG/SS database, and it looks f***ing amazing. I'm buying this game. This week. It's decided.

I mean, there're only 42 Pokemon that are unobtainable in these games. And in the Pokewalker, there's an event to get a Pikachu. With either SURF or FLY. That's damn badass. And then there's a spikey-eared Pichu and the Celebi, Mew and Arceus events on Wifi and asdfghjkl

DO WANT

Edit: when was the game release over in Amerifag Land? Us Ausfags got it three days ago.

Posted

Edit: when was the game release over in Amerifag Land? Us Ausfags got it three days ago.

It's coming out the 15th, in one week.

Posted

Teehee :3

I love Australia. Legal sex at 16, and now this! Muahahaha.

Posted

It does look pretty cool. I'm considering getting it.

Posted

Holy f***.

there's an event to get a Pikachu. With either SURF or FLY.

ausum is not awesome however this post is

i approve and so does TIBS AND ATILLA

Posted

Teehee :3

I love Australia. Legal sex at 16, and now this! Muahahaha.

So sex is illegal if you're younger than 16? =P

Posted

I've had Heart Gold since I came out in September. I beat Red in it. Best Pokemon game ever! Can't wait for the gen V games. :)

Posted

:c why does Europe get HG/SS a WHOLE 12 days later than US? 26th March is too far away, and after some very hard exams! :C:C is sad

it's so unfair, i would import it but i have a fear of buying things off the internet.

Posted

Yea, I found that to be pretty odd. Europe is known to get games a lot later then most other regions. Guess they wanted to throw them a bone for once. Haha.

I repeat- BEST POKEMON GAME EVER! The pokewalker is SO cool! I was the first to get it at my school. (Still the only one who has it, since I live in the U.S.) I feel special.