Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Beatles

83 posts in this topic

Posted

^ Well it's a fantastic game. A bit on the easy side for guitar, but it's still fun, and the drum parts are just hella fun. The dreamscapes are one of the best ideas they've had, and I wish they would bring it to regular Rock Band, that would be so great.

Posted

[quote name='DeAdMeTaBoLiC' date='21 February 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1266803818' post='280596']
Out of all the songs I have on my Ipod,The beatles has the most.I almost have 40
[/quote]

I've got like, 91 Led Zeppelin songs and 89 Queen songs. :0

Posted

I have it,but on the Xbox 360.

I beat every song on expert

[quote name='Min' date='26 February 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1267234419' post='281803']
I've got like, 91 Led Zeppelin songs and 89 Queen songs. :0
[/quote]

I don't know led Zeppelin very well,I do know that they were one of the first "Metal" bands in the 70's

Queen,is incredible.May freddy Mercury rest in peace.

now the most songs I have are by Metallica. I have 46 songs. (I own the entire Master of Puppets,Kill 'Em All,Ride the Lightning and Black album)

Posted

Darn it ^

I beat them all in expert too, it's not hard.

I also have all of the Sgt. Pepper DLC and most of Abbey Road and Rubber Soul

Drums are so fun. Ringo starr is such a creative drummer. It's not like it's hard either, just fun.

Posted

It's an easy game overall,but if you have the Xbox version,the achievements are quite challenging.

"We would be so happy you and me" play octopus' garden on expert guitar and hammer on and pull off all notes without strumming.???

"Now I'll never dance with another"-get 100% on I saw her standing there on expert bass.(I got,but i was incredibly lucky)

Posted

The Wii one has achievements too =P

I can't name which ones I have, but I have a gold medal, so I have quite a few.

Posted

Metallica is the **** :)

Posted

The game or the Band?

eh,doesn't matter,their both the shit.

Posted

Oh "Like a Million Suns" was an annoying achievement to get since you can't play the Abbey Road Medley on the Wii, but in the end I got it from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends

Posted

I just figured out that John was in the film"Forrest Gump"

Posted

"The Police Inspector said he would have a big job while Ringo Starr and his cohorts are here."

"Ringo buttons are the hardest to get. They outsell the others 4 to 1."

"All day the shrill squeaking continued, with tribal chants alternating between the general "We want the Beatles" and the more partisan 'We want Ringo.'"

"The shaggy-headed quartet (the audience yelled loudest for Ringo) seems to have enjoyed the flippant, zany style of director Richard Lester."

Lines from old newspapers. Ringo was the most popular one when they were around.

Posted

[quote name='Kimmy' date='01 March 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1267422454' post='282398']
"The Police Inspector said he would have a big job while Ringo Starr and his cohorts are here."

"Ringo buttons are the hardest to get. They outsell the others 4 to 1."

"All day the shrill squeaking continued, with tribal chants alternating between the general "We want the Beatles" and the more partisan 'We want Ringo.'"

"The shaggy-headed quartet (the audience yelled loudest for Ringo) seems to have enjoyed the flippant, zany style of director Richard Lester."

Lines from old newspapers. Ringo was the most popular one when they were around.
[/quote]
He was also the main protagonist of a few of their movies, I think.

[img]http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/27/2742/NJRND00Z/bill-carlson-classic-ringo-starr.jpg[/img]

who can deny that sexy little beast?

Posted

exactly!

Posted

Ringo Starr was in the 1985 edition of "Alice in wonderland"

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSPmb0a5vZA[/media]

lol I love the Help! movie, it's hilarious.

"Boys, are you buzzing?"
"No, thanks, I've got the car."