Hyrule Werewolf II - Full Moon Over Kakariko

435 posts in this topic

Posted

I''m really fujcking watsted right now but ok bye :Largely Legendary ok lol

Posted

^ olololol you moron. <3 May I introduce everyone to shino, the town drunkard.

Posted

LL, he was going to vote to lynch you all along.

Ask him tomorrow, he will confirm.

Posted

Yes, I assure you, even if I can't remember this in the morning I'd still vote for you mang

Posted

In the background is my dismembered corpse, dancing around in pieces and trying to send some sort of warning message.

Posted

lol.

Well, I'm supposed to wait 24 hours from the day's start before officially lynching you.

But I'd imagine no one is changing their vote, so expect a writeup shortly.

Posted

Night 7

"As if," said Cirt. "No one would believe this setup."

"I'm not fooled by this trick!" said DocHobo. "Pull the other one."

Largely Legendary laughed a cold dark laugh. "Alright, you caught me."

Then his skin rippled, and wicked fur began to sprout as the transformation began.

Cirt took to action. Whipping out her flute, she quickly played a tune that cut through the wind. A bird swooped down and raked its talons across Largely Legendary's eyes.

bjdatv.png

Cirt is Meditating Man in Bar, the mourning father, Town.

"Nngoooh!" cried LL. "You interrupted my Moon Prism Power!" Because his concentration had been interrupted, he would be stuck as a partially transformed hairy dude for the rest of his days. 'cause that's totally how it works.

"Whatever. I can still take you down." Largely Legendary got into a cool pose and prepared to kung fu fight.

"Ah, I should warn you," said DocHobo. "I may seem like an old bottle-selling hermit, but in my younger days I was trained in the ways of the warrior." After saying this, he too got into a cool pose.

zxp346.png

DocHobo is the Bottle Seller, the talented salesman, Town.

And then they fought. It was pretty cool.

...What, you don't believe me? Well, a guard with a camera phone recorded it, and uploaded it directly to Youtube.

Boy, Kakariko sure is different these days. And why were the two of them speaking Japanese?

Anyway. DocHobo won the fight. Together, Cirt and DocHobo carried the weakened Largely Legendary to the gallows and got ready to string him up.

"Ah, the gallows," said Largely Legendary. "Old friend, you have seen too much bloodshed. I remember when you were a tall oak, standing proud against the backdrop of the mountains. How young we were then. How foolish. How ironic that the fruit of our labour would eventually doom the greatest and bravest werewolf of them all."

24fji4h.png

Kimmy and Largely Legendary were A. Bumpkin and B. Bumpkin, the lumberjack brothers, Werewolves.

As they looped the noose around his neck, a tear rolled down his cheek, and his striking blue eyes shone in the light of the setting sun. "As I die," he said, "I know now what it means to be alive."

They readied the trigger. But suddenly, regal trumpets cut the silence. "Stop!"

Everyone bowed as Princess Zelda the forty-second stepped out of her royal carriage (she has those, you know).

"By order of my father, this is to cease immediately!" Everyone looked stunned.

"Who is the real monster here? You are no better than the wolves. You've killed nearly all of the townspeople, and for what? This man may be a werewolf, but you never gave him a chance to be a human."

This seemed very profound. DocHobo and Cirt were moved to tears, and cut the rope that bound Largely Legendary. The three embraced, teary eyes all around, and decided that this would be the beginning of a beautiful new friendship.

Largely Legendary then turned to the princess. "Thank you, princess. I am grateful beyond words. The generosity and love emanating from your delicious bosom, I will never forget."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 8

DocHobo was ready to leave town, since no one remained who would purchase his wares. But at the gate, Cirt was waiting. "Doc, without your bottles, where will I store the alcohol I need to drown my sorrows?"

Smiling, DocHobo took Cirt's hand (no homo) and they went to the bar, vowing to restore the town to its former glory and population size. Then DocHobo bought the bar from the bartender and told him he had 24 hours to vacate the premises. Cirt took a room at the bar and spent the rest of his days being a drunken sod.

As for Largely Legendary... when they went to his house to ask him to help rebuild the town, it was empty. Only a note remained, and it read as follows:

Hey guys,

thanks for not killing me.

But I'm needed elsewhere for the expansion of Werewolf kind.

xoxo Largely Legendary

P.S. Sorry about the snack.

Princess Zelda was found dead in her chambers shortly after, with a bite taken out of her thigh.

Apparently, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOWN WIN

Congratulations to DocHobo and Cirt, as well as Umbreon, Aethix, pheonix561, shadowknight, Chef Nonsense, Fierce Muffin, Grandmaster Phoenix, and Linkprow.

Post your roles if you like, or any PMs I sent you. I'll post it all later anyway.

Posted

THE AFTERMATH

DocHobo left town, since no one wa

Uh oh, I think Largely Legendary was actually candlejack and he's goi

Posted

GAH. I posted it before it was done.

Fixed.

Posted

Alright, where's round two so I can not fail at playing this time?

Posted

SHINO

WE DID IT!!!!!

olol, also it is EXTREMELY IRONIC that I apparently was the drunk when you were actually so. xD

And Nabe, that ending was hilarious. Yaaaaay!

Posted

For those of you just tuning in on this page: The game ended on the previous page, go check it out.

A lot of the ideas were LL's, actually. The hilarious dialogue around when he dies, mainly. If it had been up to me, I would have just killed him.

Posted

olol good stuff. I mean he knew he was done for I guess. xD

Posted

olol, also it is EXREMELY IRONIC that I apparently was the drunk when you were actually so. xD

Ahahaha that is SO true XD

Posted

So like, why were they going to pull a trigger if he was about to be hanged?

I don't understand.

THIS WAS LIKE THE LEAST COHERENT STORYBOARD EVER.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WIN MY ROLE